Chapter 3

I have been excited about this chapter and enjoyed writing it, so I hope you guys enjoy reading it!
----------------------------------------------

"You're f***ing kidding me," I thought I had thought to myself, but judging be the looks I got from HIM and the rest of the class...I must've said it out loud.

   "Miss Fischer," M. Mercer called out, "that kind of language will not be tolerated in this class."

   I looked up at him briefly and made direct eye contact with him for a moment, though it felt like forever. What!? Was that a smirk!? I thought to myself. One day I will smack that smirk right of his sexy face. No. Why an I thinking sexy, he's a jerk, not a sexy quality if you ask me.

   I was so lost in my thoughts and starting at him that I did not notice him take a pink slip from the desk, write a quick note,and then place it in front of me.

   "Miss Fischer," he said slappig the note on my desk in front of me, "if you are finished eye-raping me, I would like to get on with class."

   I wanted so badly to give him a ki- a piece of my mind, but I was too embarrassed so I just slumped back in my seat, red-faced and ears burning.

   I took a peek at the note he slapped on my desk. DETENTION! I looked up and gave him a nasty glare. I was sure that if looks could kill then I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. It's not as if I actually meant to say that out loud. He didn't have to give me a detention for it.

   "Now, I am sure you guys know that I am in fact not Mrs. Morris." He said in a- matter of fact- kind of tone. "Mrs. Morris recently..." he paused a moment, looking as if he were trying to find the right word. "Resigned." He finished. "Now do you guys have any questions for me."

   Surprisingly, the first question was about how he was able to teach both this class and French. I could never forget his answer.

   "Because I am a mad man with a box," he began, his accent suddenly sounded British. "I am a Time Lord who travels through space and time. It's really quite lonely actually, so I prefer to travel with compan-"

   "Could you please just get on with the real answer, Doctor," I said in my best British accent, which really wasn't very good.

   Oh my God! I did it again with the talking and the people hearing and the not stuttering. I grinned to myself. I quite liked it-the new me. The day wasn't even over and I was excited to see which lines of comfort I could cross next.

   My remark to M. Mercer earned me a smile of approval. I subtly looked around at the class. They all seemed confused. I guess I was the only one who understood the reference.

   "Okay, okay," he said, returning to his normal French accent, "the reason I am able to teach this class is because it's my other free period. Other teacher's are using their free periods throughout the day to teach the others. I assure you that it is only temporary until they can find a suitable replacement for Mrs. Morris. Any more questions?"

   A girl with bleach blonde hair and too much make up raised her hand, "Are you single."

   "My heart already belongs to someone," he answered quickly.

   "How old are you," another girl asked.

   "24," he again answered quickly, "Well then, seeing as how your questions have nothing to do with this class, lets move on."

   We went on with the class with no free time for chatting or anything, and finally the bell rang.

   "That was amazing," Meg said as we were about to head out the door to go home, "and what was the British accent all about?"