Afterwards

"You sure you're feeling better?" Kyle asked, usually Stiles would be irritated since Kyle had asked him this a lot since they got back.

But he could understand the worry this time, he did just have a full blown panic attack in front of him...

He was standing outside Kyle's house, about to leave.

Kyle's father had offered to drive him back home but he'd refused. He felt like he needed some time alone to think about what had happened.

Yuri, they found out that was the creepy Druid Lady name, had apologised a lot and Stiles had actually felt sympathy for the panicked worry on her face.

Once he was in his right mind again he had joked trying to lighten the atmosphere that he bet she didn't usually get that type of reaction to her predictions.

It hadn't worked as she'd just apologised again and stated no she hadn't.

Kyle's father blaming himself for trying to resurrect their mother and Kyle wanting to arguing that it's not all his fault, seemed to have been forgotten for now.

There was something else he wanted to talk to Kyle about before he left but his mind wasn't grasping it fully until it hit him like a ton of brinks.

"You...said you wanted to join the pack?" He asked, hoping he had heard correctly.

Kyle seemed to blush a little bit as he said "Ah I thought you might have forgotten that. I hoped to tell you in a better way but I couldn't think of what else to talk about"

Stiles could feel his own smile become wider at Kyle's words.

So he was joining the pack? He just seemed to click with the Nogitsune and seeing Kyle often made him feel actual excitement start to bubble in his chest.

Kyle said still looking a bit embarrassed but feeling like he had to explain himself.

"I never had a chance to get close to anyone b-because of my m-mum's um tendencies, we had to move a lot so er I would definitely like the chance to get to know everyone"

Stiles couldn't help but chuckle.

Kyle reddened a little bit more as he snapped defensively "What?"

Stiles just shook his head at the strangeness of the scene as he replied grinning at him in amusement "Sorry, I just thought of when we first met, I don't think past me or you would have ever believed this would have happened"

Kyle relaxed at Stiles response, he agreed  but the redness of his face didn't disappear as he thought back to their first meeting, yeah he didn't exactly make the best first impression.

"I'll let Scott know" Stiles said, happily, surely Scott would accept him.

Later at home Stiles sat on the bed, staring at his phone.

Surely Scott would accept him.

Then why haven't you replied Stiles thought with some irritation, staring at his phone.

Scott had been the one to invite Kyle to be part of the pack after all.

Usually Scott replied very quickly to him, a couple of minutes but it had been hours!

What was Scott-

The phone let out a small ding as a text came through and Stiles let out a small sigh of relief as he read the first part however nerves settled in his stomach at the last part.

That's great news Stiles, we'll hold a pack meeting tomorrow so everyone can greet him. Also how are you? How did the meeting with the Druid go?

He replied back.

"Okay, looking forward to it and I'll let you know about what went on with the Druid at the meeting"

Suddenly he was not looking forward to this meeting.