Is Mending

"I come here to aid your pack and this is how we're treated?!" Alice demanded, looking at Scott then she growled, glaring at Stiles "And you have a abomination in your pack, how wonderful"

Abomination?

Stiles hands clenched into fists, was she asking for him too attack her? It felt like it!

Stiles couldn't stop himself from snapping back, his insides stinging at her words "I'm not an abomination!"

She smiled coldly back.

"No? Wolves and Foxes are known enemies and you have both of their instincts inside you. Do you often feel like it's tearing you apart inside? Werefox's aren't meant to exist"

Stiles had no reply to that, it had felt like that on the full moon.

Scott however was not daunted by her words and growled defensively, bringing up her earlier comments "My pack is treating yours wrongly? You and your pack are the ones treating us like we're all lesser than you"

He stepped closer to her challengingly, his eyes glowing red and the tension rose again, the aivr felt rigid.

"And you know what? I've had enough of you and your packs comments. You've warned us like you needed too, now you can all leave and I also want to let you all know your no longer welcome in our territory"

Alice blinked a couple of times, shocked and like she needed to process what he'd said.

Everyone was shocked.

It was quite a big thing to ban another pack from your territory as it could start conflicts between allied or friendly packs which no one wanted.

Grins and smiles soon replaced the shock in Scott's pack, Stiles included.

He felt like cheering but only just restrained himself.

"You-You can't do that!" Alice snapped.

"I just did. I asked you all to leave unless you'd like to stay around and see what happens" Scott growled, a blatant threat.

Stiles smirked at her horrified look.

"We're not scared of you!" Bill growled, finally being able to get up with his brothers help, despite the pain.

Stiles couldn't stop himself from replying back "Oh? Then by all means" His eyes heating back up, an urge to smash his face into the ground was strong.

Alice meanwhile was sizing up the pack, her eyes going from each of Scott's pack members.

Scott knew what she was thinking, Alice did have the larger pack yet his pack had different unique abilities and varying power and some of that power could be enough to rival many of her werewolves or her own power.

Her eyes went to Kyle, Lydia then to Stiles.

A werewolf, even an Alpha werewolves couldn't fight against a Banshee's wail.

A Nogitsune, even a young one if they had fed a lot from pain and chaos before hand could be trouble and she had no way of knowing if he fed recently.

And then there was Stiles.

It would never stop being strange to Scott that Stiles was now the strongest supernatural among them.

Now he was the one giving her pause but it also make Scott confident.

Confident that she would make the right choice, that she knew it, just like he did.

Alice stepped backwards.

She then lowered her head slightly, a small sigh of submission that made her pack cry out in indignation.

She ignored them.

"Very well, we will all leave now" She said simply and she silenced her pack with a look.

They after all, had no right to question her.

All the brothers could do was glare.

Stiles grinned broadly as he sniggered "Do you still think it's a good idea to never question your alpha?"

They growled but couldn't even reply, knowing Alice had given up.

But also because they knew, most of the pack knew it as well.

Everyone knew it but no one said anything other than the challenge Scott had given.

They all knew that if they fought, Scott's pack would very clearly be the winner.

It shouldn't feel this good Stiles thought, watching the other pack back away.

Scott let out a breath once they were out of sight.

Lydia beamed at him.

Malia couldn't stop grinning.

He said hesitantly "I didn't mean to get so angry, maybe I shouldn't-"

Stiles interrupted him, giving him a little friendly whack on the arm "Don't regret it now, you stood up to them, I'm glad you did"

Lydia said, giving the retreating pack a glare "They wouldn't have listened to any of us so you had too do it" She smiled brightly at Scott as she said "I'm proud of you"

Scott reddened at that and Kira, slid her hand into his, her expression also showing how proud she was of him.

Stiles wiped a pretend tear from his eye "It was so heroic Scotty, can I hold your hand too?"

Scott felt warm inside at the friendliness from Stiles, since when had Stiles joked with him like this? It felt like ages.

The pack laugher rose in the air. It was like the tension had never been there.

Kyle watched as Stiles pretend to grab Scott's hand and Scott playfully swatted at him.

Despite the difficulties they faced, he couldn't help but feel super glad he joined this pack.

I was originally going to have all these three chapters into one but I wrote way more than I thought, I hope you enjoy :)