Agonising Sound

"So we've possibly got a freakish monster running around that we might not be able to defeat, someone who thought it was a great idea to turn them into that monster and they could turn more, sometimes I feel like I'm being torn apart from the inside and we have that prediction/prophecy thing to worry, oh yeah and I bet Kim is to blame for all of this" Stiles said, letting out a breath after his rant.

"Keep your voice down" Scott muttered.

They were in the school cafeteria, mulling over recent events.

"You sure we can't just kidnap her and question her?"

"What if she's innocent?!"

"Then say hey I'm sorry we suspected you for being a psychopath and no harm done"

"Apart from the fact she's be traumatised?"

"She'd get over it"

"Stiles!"

"Fine, fine, no kidnapping, got it"

Stiles ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"But we got to do something?!"

Scott slowly put his drink down, he opened his mouth and closed it again as he hesitated in answering.

"What is it?" Malia asked bluntly before Stiles could.

He said slowly, looking down "I do agree that we need to do something. I...wouldn't mind, to make sure that she's innocent, when you have free time that is, you or someone else or both can follow her and make sure she's not doing anything suspicious"

Stiles felt some amount of relief that he was getting somewhere but he still liked the kidnapping plan better to be honest however before he could voice any of these thoughts, it happened in a split second.

The sound of smashing glass

The sound of screams.

The smell of blood.

A misshapen monster smashed through the large glass windows and lunged at the closest human in proximity, one of the students.

The pack had no time to react.

The monster grabbed the student who screamed in terror and through her against the wall, knocking her unconscious, drool dripped down its chin.

It reached for the now quiet student hungrily only to find its path being blocked.

Kyle was absorbing some of the girls pain and checking for injuries at the same time.

The rest of the pack stood in the way of the blood thirsty beast.

"It's like what happened to that other werewolf" Scott said grimly, as the mishapen werewolf hesitated in fighting them.

"She's okay!" Kyle shouted over to them. He stayed with her to take more of her pain.

Some relief swept through the pack.

It towered over them, drool dripped from its mouth that was pushed out slightly looking like a muzzle.

It's ears pointed, tuffs of fur sticking out all over its body. The skin was this sore reddish colour and the skin looked too tight across the bulging muscles across its body, the monster looked like it could rip them all apart like they were paper.

In fact Stiles felt a little shaken as he suddenly realised that the red colour wasn't just the sore skin, in areas across his body, the skin had actually split, giving way to the red rawness of his actual muscles on display, like one of those diagrams you looked at in science class that you were shown to see how the muscles worked but far more graphic, veins were clearly seen with no skin over them, wrapped around some parts of the muscles.

Stiles knew if he hasn't experienced all the shit that Beacon Hills had through at him and the pack, he would have thrown up with how grotesque their physique was.

He felt Liam gag besides him.

A blood curling growl was ripped from its throat.

This must be the werewolf from Alice's pack Stiles thought, he did definitely feel sympathy for who the innocent werewolf who had been turned into this killing machine.

He knew all to well what it felt like watching as your body was beyond your control.

He gritted his teeth, if it was Kim or whoever had done this would pay, he'd make sure of it.

Scott hesitantly spoke "Y-your with Alice's pack right?"

He tried to reach whatever was left of the werewolf's conscious.

Yet Stiles could see there was absolutely no recognition in those yellow violent eyes.

It was just deciding who to attack first.

"Scott!" Stiles hissed but it was too late, at Scott's words, the decision had been made.

With no warning, it lunged at Scott with a ferocious roar.

It's weight slammed Scott into the ground and he let out a cry of pain, it's weight already feeling like it was slowly crushing him.

It raised its clawed hand, ready to rip into Scott, one swipe looked like it would kill him instantly.

At the same time Malia, Kira and Liam attacked the monster, in effort to free Scott from underneath it.

Yet their attacks didn't even go through the skin or out in the open muscle.

Stiles was about to join in but he saw Lydia taking a deep breath in.

"Protect your ears!" He shouted.

The pack all now used to Lydia's ability shoved their hands over their ears in a split second.

The Banshee wailed, her wail directed at the monster and the misshapen werewolf was thrown from Scott.

However it's reaction was what surprised them all.

It screeched in agony, holding its ears then they watched in shock as the beast gripped on to its ears and started to pull.

It was trying to tear its ears off...