Wrestling With Anger

Scott frowned confused as the only emotion he can describe as fear crosses Conner's face as he looked at Stiles.

The other students around Conner seemed to look uneasy yet they did not look like Conner, who now seemed as white as a sheet.

A sick nasty smile had spread across Stiles face, a predatory glint in his eyes.

Conner then suddenly said trying to seem confident though his voice sounded strained "Come on guys, they're not worth it"

With that he backed away with his confused goons at his side, likely to search out their next targets.

Stiles smirked broadly as they left. Scott's eyes narrowed slightly.

What was that?!

As soon as they sat down Stiles noticed the look Scott was giving him.

He practically felt his blood boil at the look as he snapped glaring at Scott though he knew he was being a bit too defensive "What?!"

Scott didn't say anything for a while, likely thinking of a way to phase it without upsetting Stiles more, however him hesitating was just making Stiles more restless.

The whole group shifted uncomfortably at the sudden tension between them.

Lydia was about to demand what was going on but then Scott asked warily, deciding to be blunt "Why did he look so scared of you?"

Stiles scowled, crossing his arms as he hissed and with sneer on his lips "I didn't do anything he didn't deserve!"

Scott said in a warning tone "Stiles-"

Stiles felt his temper that he'd had very difficult controlling lately explode, he knew what Scott was asking shouldn't have this much of a reaction from him but he just couldn't help it.

He growled "Well not everyone's like you Scott and willing to let those bastards walk all over them like a doormat!"

Scott said slowly "They're only-" Then he stopped, catching himself.

Stiles hands clenched into fists as he growled, his voice deepening with animalistic rage.

"They're only...humans, is that what you were going to say?"

"Stiles!" Lydia snapped.

Before he could say anything, a few not so nice words popping up in his head, she said hissed "Stiles, your eyes!"

Then he felt it, the abnormal heat beneath his eyes and he knew they must be glowing silver, reacting to his fury.

He then became aware of how fast and hard he was breathing. The way everyone was looking at him, like he was a bomb that would explode at any minute.

Lydia, Scott and Liam were looking at him like he was a wild animal, not that he could blame them while Kira and Malia were looking at him with sympathy.

That still made him just as angry, he hated the sympathy as just much as the looks the others were throwing him.

But then...didn't he deserve it?

Stiles was suddenly very aware of how he must look to them. Teeth bared, eyes glowing, heavy breathing.

Wow I bet I do really look like a wild animal Stiles thought, a bitter resentment in his thoughts at himself.

He tried, he really did. He tried to wrestle with the fire that was bursting inside of him, that demanded to be unleashed yet it was just all to much.

He didn't say anything, other than to give Scott an angry glare and before he did or said anything he'd regret Stiles left his untouched lunch and stood up abruptly and stormed away from their table, ignoring Lydia and Malia's calls after him, the others too surprised to react.

He just needed too...Get away from everything.

Maybe that would help with his temper?

Maybe...

But this wasn't the real thing that was bothering him. If he was having this much difficulty now then what the hell would he be like on the full moon?

The thought loomed over Stiles and no matter what he did, it just wouldn't leave him alone.

Hello! So sorry this has been so long! I thought I'd do three chapters to try and make up for it. I have been a bit ill but it's mainly been me not having much motivation. I hope you all have a good week and are staying safe! Hope you enjoy x