What Is Untold

He felt something reach out for him and immediately he went on guard but he also was feeling ravenous.

Whoever was here would regret it, he was wanted to feed until there was nothing left, until all the life had been squeezed out and he could enjoy every second of pain they would feel.  

He didn't completely uncurl himself but he caught the wrist of whoever had tried to go near him and he finally looked up, squinting a little at the sudden lighter area but his eyes adjusted quickly.

What he saw, stopped his murderous intent in its tracks.

Another Nogisune?

He felt himself relax a little but the hollow feeling was all consuming and made him clench his hand holding the wrist of the other Nogisune.

The other Nogisune winced but didn't pull away as his wrist broke under the pressure. A small part of Stiles realised he hadn't actually put that much pressure on the wrist so he shouldn't have been able to break it.

The larger part of him didn't care.

Black veins shot up his own hand, up his arm and spread around his body quickly, his body accepting the pain quickly.

Whenever the pain felt like it was decreasing Stiles would put more and more pressure on the wrist, taking in every jolt and drop of pain.

It slowly filled up the hollow craving and Stiles could feel energy, power and vitality spreading across his body.

It made him feel amazing.

The sleepiness and tiredness was erased from his body like it never been there. 

"Had your fill?" The other Nogisune said with a pained smile.

Why wasn't the other Nogisune pulling away Stiles wondered.

In fact now that the hunger was no longer clouding his mind, the other Nogisune did look familiar.

A name resurfaced in his memory?

"K-Kyle?" Stiles said hesitantly and his voice felt raw and scratchy.

Kyle watched as Stiles silver eyes that had been wild and full of hunger slowly focused more and gained more clarity.

"You back with us?" He asked Stiles.

The Nogisune's name was Kyle, now why was that so familiar? Other names started floating around in his head, Scott, Malia, Kira, Lydia, Derek and Liam.

But why did those names seem so familiar?

How did he know Kyle?

Slowly the names attached to faces he was thinking about but how they related to him still felt unclear.

Slowly he let go of Kyles wrist that he had crushed. Kyle seeing that Stiles wasn't entirely back yet, moved slowly and cautiously as he moved to grab the clothes that Deaton had left behind him.

"Let's just take it one step at a time yeah? How about you put these on and try and clear your mind a bit" Kyle said, trying to stay calm.

He hoped Stiles would feel a bit more human with the clothes which would help jog his memory and calm down his instincts.

Stiles now understanding the Nogisune, Kyle, wasn't a threat hesitantly took the clothes from him. While werewolves preferred to wear as less clothing as possible, it was normal for Kitsunes to try and blend in with their surroundings which would be mostly humans so Stiles instinctively had no problem with putting them on but he did sniff them a couple of times and complain about them smelling like a wet dog but he still reluctantly put them on.