A Twist

The dirty looking hunter peered at them, as if studying then like they were some sort of science project as they said "We've only hunted werewolves before, what are all of you?"

Kira snapped, not caring what they were talking about "Why are you turning werewolves into those beasts!"

He smirked broadly as he replied "Why do you think? We can control a giant werewolf army and your asking why we would want that? Who wouldn't want that much power?"

"I don't know, sane people?" Stiles sniped, glaring at them.

The hunter laughed but there was no humour in it as he crouched down next to the were-fox as he said "You're funny, you are"

Stiles knew what was coming by the tone the hunter used and was ready for the punch across his face, he didn't flinch or move.

He had long surpassed a humans durability and strength so he wasn't hurt but that didn't stop the rumbling growl that came from his bared teeth at being struck, a very animalistic reaction, his eyes flashing.

The hunter winced a little, his hand hurting but he then smiled coldly at Stiles reaction as he wondered, looking at Stiles eyes "Now what are you?"

He didn't reply, glaring at the hunter.

"We have wanted to experiment with other supernaturals, this pack might mean luck has come our way"

"Or your luck has run out" Kira's Mother replied heatedly.

The hunter smirked as he stood up and sneered "I doubt that, you see we've even caught your little spy"

A confusion swept over them, a spy?

"Don't try and hide you don't know who I'm talking about" He said, sounding smug then he called behind him.

"Bring her in!"

A man and a women opened the door, both taller and a little younger, decked in guns and thick clothes that protected them from claws, clearly they were hunters, what surprised them was who they were dragging along with them.

She was clearly beaten up and was then shoved into the prison they were in, a gun then aimed at her so she couldn't make a run for it.

Stiles jaw hit the floor.

Kira and her mother tensed in shock while her dad let out a sigh of relief.

Kyles eyes widened.

Kim.

It was Kim.

"Enjoy your time together, we'll be back soon, hopefully we'll be able to add to our army soon" The older hunter said, grinning darkly at them before he and the other hunters left them, locking the door behind them as well as laying mountain ash down and lacing the lock with wolfsbane.

Stiles didn't think about that, all his focus was on Kim who cursed under her breath as she slid down on to the floor. They hadn't bothered to chain her up.

"I knew it wasn't you but how could you be involved with all this?" Kira's father asked, he looked relieved but also upset.

She winced and looked very nervous as she said, looking at him "I'm sorry, I am. I went through some dark patches in my life and ended up a hunter but I've always wanted to leave and help whoever they targeted"

"But Dereks house! Liam told you" Stiles said, still not processing she wasn't the mastermind behind all of this.

"I did tell the other hunters but I made sure he was out of the house and no one was in there before it was burnt down" Kim said but then she shook her head as she said looking at all of them "Never mind that, we have more important things to focus on. I was caught because I stole these"

She put her hands in her coat pocket and pulled out two pills.

Her eyes were intense as she told them "They will stop the whistle from working on whoever swallows these"

"And we have two wolves here" Kyle said, his eyes going to the still unconscious werewolves next to them.

They would be safe, Stiles felt some relief at the sound of that but then Kim also added something else that got his attention.

"And" She said "I know how to turn the beasts back to normal"

"You serious?" Kira asked happily, she was all on board with all of this and a wave of hope that they would all get through this swelled upside her.

However it was ripped from her chest at Kim's expression.

Something else was going on here, something she seemed reluctant to tell them.

"What? Something tells me there's a but here that I don't like" Kyle said, narrowing his eyes at Kim who seemed to squirm under their gaze.

Kim didn't say anything for a couple of minutes until she took a deep breath in then spoke.

"I don't think you all know what you've really stumbled in on, there are at least thirty five experienced professionals hunters in this organisation and they have managed to turn and gain control over at least over forty werewolves"