The Monster

"Stop it!" Scott roars at the monstrous werewolf. Stiles knows that Scott is hoping they can capture it and turn it back to normal somehow but Stiles wasn't sure if that was even possible.

However he supposed there was no harm in trying.

Lydia had rung the fire alarm to get everyone out and then she looking grim as she called someone up on her phone.

Scott ran over to the beast, Liam and Malia followed him and they gripped one of its arms, they had to use all their strength to pull the wolfs arm away from tearing its ears of.

It didn't pay any attention to them, just screeching horribly as they stopped it from pulling its ears out.

Stiles had gripped on to the other arm and with no help needed he pulled its clawed hand away from its ears however he did have to put a lot of effort into it.

It was so strong! What the hell?

They were stopping the monster that had wanted to kill them from hurting itself, what's with this crazy life?

Scott and his morals Stiles thought, feeling annoyed.

"Alright? Now what?" He shouted.

Scott hesitated then said "Can you take its pain away? While you do that, we'll stop it"

Stiles wanted to ask how exactly they planned to do that yet he couldn't help but focus on the last part, Scott actually wanted him to use his Nogitsune abilities?

Scott actually acknowledging that he was helpful with this specific Nogitsune ability he couldn't stop a surge of happiness in his chest but he also couldn't stop the surge of want and hunger.

Well, he definitely wasn't going to argue with that!

Stiles tightened his grip on the monsters arm and then concentrating, he focused on what he could sense and taste coming from it in waves.

Black veins rose up to the surface, traveling up his arms and into the rest of his body.

It tasted so good.

When he's been human, if someone had told him he'd find something that tasted better than anything he'd ever tasted in his life.

Something that made him feel this incredible, he would have laughed in their faces and called them a liar.

It became easier to hold the beast and his grip started to tighten.

Wow this monster was in so much agony yet Stiles found it hard to feel sorry when it was making him feel this good.

Slowly Stiles managed to take enough pain that the monster stopped trying to tear its ears off.

The beast became aware of what was going on around it and started to growl, baring it's teeth and it tried to rip its arms free and snap at them with its jaws.

"Are you in there?! Your packs worried about you! I know you don't want to do this!" Scott shouted.

He was able to let go of the arm because Stiles was taking most of the weight, making sure it stayed in place.

Liam and Malia stopped it from reaching Scott with its claws.

The more pain Stiles took in, the easier it became to hold the out of control werewolf back.

A hungry part of Stiles registered that the pain was slowly running dry and a small part of him was tempted to break its arm.

But he knew he'd get in trouble for that, he didn't want to break the friendship with Scott that had started to mend.

Scott tried again and again to reach its humanity but there seemed to be no use, he would try a hundred times if that's what it took.

"This doesn't seem to be working Scotty" Stiles said, giving it a hard tug as it tried to reach Scott again, roaring bloodthirstily.

"Please-" Scott started to try again however the his pleads were drowned out by a gun shot.

Everyone flinched at the sound.

A pulses of power ran through Stiles as the pain pounded through the beast into him.

The pain of the bullet wound.

Everyone stared.

The werewolf cried out and it's thrashing continued, this time Stiles could hold on to the beast with no effort involved whatsoever.

The wound wasn't that deep due to the monsters thick muscle fibres yet it seemed to be quite sensitive to wounds where the muscles were out in the open, with no hard tough skin as protection because Stiles could feel the waves of pain swallow the monster until he took all the pain from it.

Lots of gun shots were then heard in quick succession.

The monster cried out and Stiles couldn't stop a small groan of pleasure from slipping from his lips. 

A part of him thought that this probably shouldn't feel so amazing due to how much pain it was in yet another part of him just didn't care.

The gun shots kept coming.

It took about half an hour of wolves-bane bullets until the beast finally fell to the floor with a loud hard thud.

The pain stopped and Stiles knew it had died.

Scott growled at the person holding the gun who now came into view "You didn't have to do that!"

Chris Argent lowered his gun as he replied seriously "Yes I did, you were getting no where and that things too big of a risk to capture alive"

Lydia stepped in the middle of them, she looked quite distraught as she said "I called him Scott. I'm so sorry but it would have caused a lot of death if it had gotten free"

Liam, who had fallen to the floor once the monster had died in relief at not having to hold on to it any more, he was sweating and breathing heavily.

He said hesitantly "I think his right"

At Scott's glare, Malia said in his defence "Same here, it took two of us just to hold down its arm. When somethings that much of a threat and it's trying to kill us? We couldn't have let it live"

Scott, seeing he was outnumbered, his shoulders sagged in defeat however then he looked determinedly at the body "Fine but we should take the body to Deaton's, hopefully he'll be able to see how it was turned" Scott hesitated before adding "If someone else is turned hopefully we also might find a way to get through to them"

Stiles doubted that but whatever gave Scott hope was fine with him.

Chris told them they'd better clean themselves up before they went outside, everyone who was in the school was outside and being kept from going in by hunters under him, they'd been told that they were dealing with the animal that had attacked them. If people tried to say a monster had attacked them it would be blamed on shock and their mind playing tricks on them while they were in distress.

Chris frowned as he looked at everyone, Kyle had just gotten back from taking the student to the nurses office.

They looked at each other in confusion.

"A Hunter?" Kyle said, looking nervous but seeing how everyone was treating him, he relaxed a little.

"Who's the new addition and why was Stiles helping you with holding it down?!"Chris then asked, looking frustrated he was out of the loop.

Scott gave a chuckle and looked a little sheepish as he said "That's a long story"