Awakening

Kyle wasn't sure what was going on but Scott hadn't come back in a while and Stiles was still in the same position.

He wasn't sure what to do.

The black veins were slowly receding.

"Oh! Hey look at his aura!"

Everyone turned to see Malia staring at Stiles but with her blue supernatural eyes.

Kyle felt like hitting himself, why hadn't he thought of that?

His eyes turned silver and he blinked a couple of times at what he saw. The fox aura was no longer faint but strong and bright, the silver fox looked like a larger version of a normal fox apart from the fact it had three very long tails wrapped Stiles body. It was curled up on Stiles shoulder, in a sleeping position.

Kyle then realised that Stiles was no longer panting but his breaths were slow and even, he looked far more relaxed, mirroring the fox aura, he was still curled up protectively but...

"What's going on?" Lydia asked, annoyed she couldn't see the aura.

"Stiles is asleep" Kyle said, almost chuckling.

Why hasn't they thought of that before? That's what Stiles hadn't been reacting to them! Or anything!

He was likely just following his instincts, the transformation probably had been exhausting and perhaps the best way to process the rest of the chaos and pain was to do it asleep and that aloud him to heal himself more and recover.

So the question was now, how could they wake him up? Stiles probably wouldn't appreciate how many people there were and he'd feel crowded and he'd probably feel very hungry as well.

They're not going to understand what's going on in his head and Stiles wouldn't react well to them Kyle realised suddenly. Sure they could try to understand but they weren't Nogisune's, they likely wouldn't understand Stiles consuming hunger and would likely completely overwhelm him when he woke up.

Nogisune's weren't really that social either so he likely wouldn't want this many people around.

Kyle sighed knowing they weren't going to like this but he did think it was for the best "Hey, I know you all want to be there for Stiles but... his likely going to not in control when he wakes up and I doubt he'd react well to all of you being here"

"What are you saying?" Malia huffed, narrowing her eyes as him and feeling defensive. She could finally be there for him and was being now told she couldn't even do that? What the hell?

Lydia didn't look pleased either but she seemed to understand as she said to Kyle "You said his become a full Nogisune like you?"

Kyle nodded which she let out a sigh then said regretfully "So your saying he'd react better to another Nogisune alone rather than all of us?"

Malia opened her mouth to protest but before she could Kira spoke up though also looking sad she said "I guess if this is what makes things easier for Stiles then I'll go as well"

The coyote looked at torn at having them agree and Derek also agreeing to leave Kyle with him. She wanted to be with her boyfriend! Was that so much to ask?

Yet she already knew this argument was lost as everyone apart from her agreed and Kyle did say it was what was best for Stiles but she still didn't like this okay?!

So she aloud herself to be dragged out by Lydia and Derek. Kira following behind.

Deaton seemed to hover at the door, looking back at Kyle.

"I assume I don't have to warn you about the dangers of this?" He said cautiously.

"I know how hungry my kind can be, I'm well prepared. I think you'd better get out as I don't think he's going to care that you can't heal like I can" Kyle muttered.  

Deatons expression became trouble then as he said "How long does it take for new awakened Nogisune's to control their hunger?"

"About one-two years. There's some safe areas of us to learn that control as well" Kyle hesitated before adding "I've...I've been thinking of going back, alone, my controls been slipping but now-" He looks towards Stiles, feeling something warm settle in his chest "I might have some company"

Deaton smiled at that as he said "I'm glad"

Then with that, he left Kyle and a sleeping Stiles, alone.

Stiles first became aware again once he started to hear a voice calling his name. 

"Stiles? Are you awake?"

It was like he was waking up from a long slumber, he felt like he'd been asleep for years. Honestly he just wanted to go back to sleep again but that voice was so loud.

"Stiles?"

Why couldn't they just go away?! As he was thinking this, another feeling slowly started to slide through his veins, a deep hollow craving. It felt familiar but the intensity of it seemed somehow new.

There was a heat beneath his eyes and he almost cut his tongue on his now sharper teeth but no, not sharper, they were blunter weren't they? Something told him he used to have sharper teeth that this but they still seemed very sharp.

But his memories from before were all hard to think about with this hollow feeling taking him over completely.

But the only thing he realised with certainty what this hollow craving was, that seemed to bury deeper into him, the more he left it unfulfilled.

Hunger.

No, not hunger but starvation, he was starving.

Hello! Hope you enjoy! I'll reply to comments in my last chapter later on today!