Memory Loss? Or...

The question halts everyone, all eyes still on Stiles with concern.

Stiles moved a little uncomfortably, looking down at his feet as he replied "I've tried to remember. I really have but everything's just hazy but I can guess what happened but-" His shoulders hunched inwards as he said "-But I don't understand why I didn't see it coming. I was part werewolf, it was stupid of me too-"

"No! We didn't expect it either, don't blame yourself" Lydia interrupted him, looking at him with determination.

Honestly Scott was so relieved that Stiles didn't remember. A part of him was telling him he was being selfish because this way, he could very easily disconnect between this Stiles and the previous mutated Stiles, his mind thinking of them as two different people and this way he didn't need have a conversation with Stiles about what had happened, well he still did but just not in as much detail.

However the other half was relieved because he'd been so worried how Stiles actions as a mutated werewolf would change him mentally and how much it would hurt him, Stiles would be horrified if he had known about his actions as a mutated werewolf. 

"I know you didn't really leave but I'm glad you're back all the same" Kira told Stiles gently. 

Everyone agreed with that. 

But this just made Stiles feel guilt start to squirm inside his gut, thinking about what he had talked about with Kyle.

He was going to be leaving them soon anyway.

Everyone had thankfully stopped talking over each other so Stiles knew who to focus on when Malia asked him gently "How are you feeling?"

Stiles had mainly been feeling anxious and nervous about meeting them all after everything he'd done but how was he actually feeling?

It felt like a loaded question.

"It's hard to describe" Stiles said, frowning.

Everything felt a little of balance, sometimes when he was walking about he'd suddenly seemed to forgot how long or how short his legs were and would stumble and sometimes just feel very awkward while other times it somehow felt like this was always meant to be and sometimes he even surprised himself with how graceful he moved.

He felt a lot lighter now, everything just felt easier to do and he felt somewhat calmer without the blood lust and violent urges from the wolf.

Apart from when he was feeding of course and his new instincts took over.

And he also felt a little...lonely? Despite being surrounded by the pack, no one, not even Kyle would understand what he was going through and suddenly he just really wanted someone to just hug him and tell him everything will be okay, someone specifically, who he had barely thought about as mutated werewolf, which made him feel very guilty as well.

Stiles seemed to shrink in on himself a little and he asked them hopefully "Um does my Dad know I'm back? Can I see him?"

Never mind the pack, how was he going to tell his Dad he was leaving?

The room suddenly felt a little more suffocating as he started to worry about his Dad.

Scott gave him a sympathetic look as he said "Deston wants to check you medically first and then you'll be able to see him"

Stiles who worried they would have wanted to keep him here for a while to make sure he was safe, so Scott's assurance he wouldn't be here long made him feel a little better.

"I'll ask him if he can come to see us as soon as he can" Scott told him hurriedly, sending a text, wanting to help Stiles feel better as much and as soon as possible.

For a moment Stiles took a deep breath in and out.  Trying to accept everything that had happened, listening to everyone's heartbeats, some were steadier than others. He could smell the concern and worry over him in the room. He was honestly surprised that they didn't blame him at all for what happened. He could smell a tiny amount of anxiety from them, mainly from Liam but he felt that was to be expected.

However what did make him feel irritated was that Peter's gaze laid fixed on him as if sizing him up? Stiles pretended he didn't notice but it was starting to annoy him. He felt his more instinctual response was to bare his teeth and growl at Peter warningly but he felt like any animalistic behaviour would increase the packs anxiety around him, reminding them of his mutated werewolf self.

His hunger was still there, nibbling away at his stomach but it was ignorable due to the recent pain he'd acquired from Riley.

Stiles closed his eyes, trying to ignore Peter's stare and relax. He was glad that everyone took this as their que to give him some space. This felt like the first time he could sit back and feel relaxed in a while.

It probably had been longer than he thought because what felt minutes had actually been half an hour and very soon he had Deaton entering, a warm smile on his face.

Stiles opened his eyes as Scott asked hopefully "Does it work, the cure?"

Deaton smile broadened as he said "Yes, Derek's continued on the work and is curing more of them as we speak" He turned to Stiles and asked him if he could sit on the table.

"I'm not a dog" Stiles grumbled but did what he was told.

Deaton then seemed to realise that the audience hadn't left yet as he said, glancing at the pack "Ah, I want to ask Stiles some personal questions and the check ups will be quite personal as well. I also think it be best if you all go and help Derek, many of the werewolves who have been cured will need your support"

Scott reddened a little, looking embarrassed as Deaton talked about the personal check ups, he said "Y-yeah right, we'll do that!"

And he quickly motioned for everyone else to follow him.

Everyone gave Stiles comforting goodbye even Liam, who thought still nervous said he was glad Stiles was back to normal before he ran away.

Apart from Peter who seemed to give him a once over and say creepily "See you later Stiles"

"Let me know if you need anything" Kyle said, his tone clearly talking about Stiles new diet which Stiles nodded quickly.

The pack moved out of the building, leaving Stiles and Deaton alone.

"These personal check ups, are you sticking anything up where it's not meant to go are you?" Stiles said playfully but he was still feeling nervous and really only half of him was joking...

Deaton chuckled as he said "No, don't worry about that"

He picked up some random pieces of equipment out of a locked cabinet which with there interesting designs looked more supernatural then medical tools and as he looked through them, looking back at Stiles is said sounding a little amused "I really wanted to ask you about something else, it's strange, when Scott told me you'd lost your memory because while I saw there were side effects of the mutated werewolf victims being more temperamental and instinctual than usual after they were cured, memory loss was not one of them Stiles"

He watched as Stiles started to turn green and Deaton grabbed a nearby container and put it in front of Stiles as he puked into it, coughing and spluttering, his chest heaving, every cell withering in revulsion and disgust.

"Please don't tell them" Stiles groaned.

He was violently sick again, moaning in disgust.

"I can't believe I-I eat-" Stiles couldn't finish his sentence and shuddered.

He could still remember it all so vividly!

Hello! Hope you all are well, just letting you all know there is about six chapters left, there could be more or less depending on if I put chapters together or split a chapter in two, if I write too much. Anyway hope you all enjoy!