Just A Dream

After what had happened with Derek's house Kira was even more determined to get information on Kim.

Derek had booked a couple of weeks into hotel while he figured out what to do about his living situation. He wanted more information on Kim as quickly as possible and Kira wanted to get it for him.

However She tried to question her father again but he just got more upset and angry for questioning him about her yet he didn't seem to know anything about her?

Couldn't he acknowledge that his friend he thought he remembered could change? Yet he refused to even acknowledge it!

Kira stormed out of the kitchen where she had been talking to her father about Kim. Why was he so stubborn? Didn't he understand her friends could be at risk?!

She had angrily ran out so fast she almost didn't register there was someone else on the other end of the door.

She almost ran straight into her mom.

"Mom?" She questioned, had her mom been eves dropping?

She looked seriously at Kira as she asked "I heard about fire. You and the pack think that was Kim?"

Kira said "We need more information but she was the only new person who knew we were meeting there. It can't be a coincidence"

Her mother nodded then said much to Kira's surprise "I'll look into her for you as he won't. I don't think it's smart to not question friends you haven't met in a long time"

Kira had an idea that her mom was likely only doing this too prove her dad wrong but she didn't comment on that.

She just worried about the tension that was coming between her parents.

"Mom, are you both okay?"

Her Mom smiled as she said "Of course Kira"

Her smile didn't reach her eyes.

Meanwhile a certain werefox was twisting and turning in his bed. His face scrunched up in agony.

Stiles had expected his dream to be like usual. Him as the fox or watching a fox be attacked by a Wolf which he knew now represented his supernatural sides fighting.

He still didn't understand how the prediction was meant to help him? Fly away and he'll be free of these dreams? How did that work? What happened if...he just did nothing and let his two sides fight?

Would he just be getting these nightmares all his life? Including the agony of transformation on the full moons? Would it get worse? Could he die from his two sides attacking each other? If not, would he just have to live with it?

He hated it and all these unanswered questions but it had been what he'd come to accept however this dream...was different, very different.

He was on fire, his skin felt like it was made from electric wire.

Everything was twisting and warping inside of him.

It felt like something was going to explode out of him.

Stiles was on all fours, screaming.

He looked down to see his hands start to grow larger, hair start to grow and nails started to look like real claws.

The panic grew as did the pain, what was happening to him!

In the distance he heard wolves howling.

Stiles woke up with a jolt, he was panting hard, swear pouring down his body like a rainfall. He couldn't help but bring his hands towards himself, staring at them.

He counted them, slowly calming down as he got too ten and his fingers weren't changing shape.

"Just a dream" He muttered to himself but since when was it that simple?

I Hope people enjoy this chapter, we're finally getting to the main story which I am excited about! Stay safe and have a good day or night!