Part 41

-Rin's POV-

I rolled off my bed, landing on the floor with a thump. I really wasn't in the mood for getting up, let alone moving, so I stayed on the ground in a tangle of blankets. I actually was giving zero f*cks today. "Hey kid you feeling the same? I don't want to do anything today." Kurama asked. I grunted, dragging myself out the door. "I might as well go do something useful." I grumbled, getting on my gear and heading out the door. "So what's on your mind today kid." Kurama asked, sounding like he gave zero shits about anything today. I ran a hand through my newly cut hair. "Well you sound awfully delighted today. I don't want to do anything either. My match with Neji's in two days, but I should seriously just sleep instead of train." I grumbled. I literally crawled into the kitchen and plopped down on a chair, not even bothering to eat.

Ding Dong. Went the doorbell. Why would someone show up, especially this early, to see me? After a lot of self persuasion, I trudged over and opened the door. Standing in front of me was Kakashi sensei. "What do you want." I grumbled. He eyed me for a couple seconds. Sure I don't look the best with messy hair and still in my oversized shirt and shorts for pajamas but I'm fabulous okay so don't even. He coughed. "Well, I'll be training Sasuke, so I'm leaving you and Sakura with Asuma and Gai's team. There will be no objections and you will meet them at the memorial stone in an hour." He said. "Well I'm off, see ya." He said, poofing away. I resisted the urge to punch something right then and there, so I just slammed the door, a string of curse words leaving my mouth.

"Kakashi's frickin evil." I hissed, as I got dressed, angrily pulling on my mesh fingerless gloves and securing my arm guards. "Rin-chan, calm down. Vent your anger later during training." Aerius suggested, perched atop of the fridge. I grumbled, slamming the door behind me as I left for the memorial stone. It was a beautifully sunny day outside, the exact opposite from my stormy angry mood. The first person I spotted was Tenten. She saw me and grinned, giving me a kind wave. I mustered the energy to smile back at her, but she frowned, noticing the unnaturalness in my smile. "What's up with you today?" She asked, inspecting my face. I rolled my eyes. "Nuthin much. Just hating humanity." I grumbled. I yanked out a bottle of energy pills that a medical nin friend had made for me. I popped one in my mouth, swallowing it whole. "So I hear you-" Tenten was cut off her sentence by a loud yell. "ROCK LEE HAS ARRIVED!!!!" Tenten sighed. "Ohhh boy. Here we go again." She grumbled. Close to us, stood 2 guys with green jumpsuits, a pink haired girl, and a lavender eyed boy. "Well isn't it my favourite group of people." I grumbled. Close behind them came Asuma's team. Shikamaru stalked over to me and dragged me away without a word. I had no objections, I was not in the mood to do anything.

"Come watch clouds with me." He grumbled, sitting on the grassy hill. I tumbled down beside him, enjoying the cool breeze shifting through the air. "So your finals. When are they?" He asked lazily, twirling a piece of grass in his fingers. "Two days." I responded. "Good luck man, Neji's a tough cookie." He said. I snickered. "Lol, thanks dude, I'll try my best." I said. I stood up, sighing, and decided I might as well go ahead and do a little work. I yanked out a couple kunai and strung some thread through them, tossing them to scatter around the area. I jumped from tree to tree, yanking strings to change directions in midair. After a good while of this, I yanked them back out of the tree trunks. Yeah I know ninja's use kunai as a disposable weapon but there's no point in wasting a perfectly good kunai. I wrapped the string around and shoved them back in the pouch. "Excuse me." Came a not so great sounding voice from the other side of the clearing. I turned around. Neji and the rest of his team was standing there. "We need to return. Seems like you've done a lot of goofing off today." Neji said, narrowing his lavender eyes. I rolled my eyes. "You sound like some next strict parent. What are you, my mom? Hah, mind your own buisness." I said, stalking past the brown haired boy, Tenten shooting me an apologetic glance as I walked away. "Why you little imbecile..." He said. 

What happened next was totally unexpected. A punch was delivered straight to my jaw, powerful enough to knock me back a couple meters. I turned around, ignoring the throbbing on my face. "Care to explain why you punched me?" I asked. Neji stood right in front of me, Tenten and Lee behind with shocked looks on their faces. I could see the other teams through the trees, flabbergasted. "Well you have shown extraordinary rudeness towards one of the Hyuuga clan. Don't you know something called knowing when to stop?" He questioned, veins popping out the side of his head, indicating his byakugan was activated. I snorted. "You're lecturing ME about that? Speak for yourself. Says the one who almost killed his own family." I said, hand resting on my knife. Neji seriously looked like he wanted to kill me. My knife was beginning to slide out when Gai sensei stepped in. "Now now, you guys have your match in 2 days. Please save the killing for then. And plus... YOU MUST CHERISH THE YOUTH IN YOU. COME ON, LET US TRAIN. PUSH UPS!" Gai sensei screamed. "SIX THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED FIFTY FOUR!!!!"Lee hollered, doing one arm push ups in a handstand. I facepalmed. "See you in the ring, Hyuuga." I said, heading home.

(I'M SO SORREEEE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYYY BUT LIKE LOTS OF STUFF THAT MAKE ME BUSY AND ALL SO YEA AND HAVE FUN WITH LIFE STAY POTATO FOREVER I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE SINCE I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL AND ONCE AGAIN SORRRYYYYYYY)