Part 21

Rin's POV

Suddenly, he appeared behind us. His enormous throat cleaver sword poised, ready to strike. Crap, he's too fast! And this mist just makes it even harder! I thought. I tackled the bridge builder, again, and Kakashi sensei tackled Zabuza, shoving a kunai in his stomach.

Drip, drip, drip. My eyes widened. Was that? Water dripped from Zabuza's body, and it exploded into water. I knew it, water clone.

Sakura screamed out, "sensei, behind you!" The real Zabuza came up from behind sensei, a struck him. But instead of blood, he exploded in to water. "Did he copy Zabuza's water clones with his sharingan?" Sasuke asked. Before anyone could react, Zabuza slashed at the real sensei. He just barely dodged the sword, and landed in the water.

My eyes narrowed. That water didn't look normal. Don't tell me it was- "Water style: Water prison jutsu!" Yelled Zabuza. The water surged around Kakashi sensei. Forming a spherical prison. "Sensei! Get out!" Sakura yelled. Zabuza sneered. "This prison is made out of water, but it's stronger than steel. Good luck getting out when you can't move."

My teeth smashed together, and I charged at him. Unfortunately, he parried my blade, and kicked me in the face, sending me flying in to a tree.

I sheathed my sword, wiping blood away from my chin. "Well, seems that's not going to work..." I grunted. "Get the bridge builder and run! You can't beat him! His real body is supporting the prison, and the one standing in front of you is a water clone. The clone can't go that far from his real body, so run!" Sensei yelled histerically.

My foot shifted slightly. "Nice speech sensei, but currently, running away is not an option." I said. "We were finished the moment you got captured. No matter how far, or how fast we run, he'll just track us down and wipe us out. Not to mention, the manji formation won't work, he'll just get behind us easily." Sasuke agreed.

Sasuke charged at Zabuza. Not that he stood a chance by himself with no plan. In the blink of an eye, Sasuke was on the ground, with Zabuza's foot on his stomach.

"Tch, stupid kids, you can never win against me."