Part 24

Rin's POV

I simply stood beside my teammates as sensei and cow dude had a stare down. Mr. Cow and Sensei were both forming hand signs. I could here mumbles of "tori inu sashi ji ne" From both of them. Of course, it wasn't very surprising they had to call out every hand sign that they made, there were like, 50 hand signs. There was a simultaneous yell of, "Water style, water dragon jutsu!" And huge dragons burst from the water, swirling around each other, but none of them backing down. When they finally dispersed, I noticed someone close by, likely standing in a tree.

I waved it off, as sensei shot a huge vortex of water at Mr. Cow. "Wind style, great wind barrier!" I said, quickly blowing the water away from the bridge builder before he droned or something. Like, two minutes later, Zabuza was lying on the ground, two needles Sticking out of his neck.

"Oi kid, I dunno if you noticed, someone's watching us. I saw him throw those needles at the cow legs guy." Kurama reported. I sighed, an anime vein popping in to my forehead. "Don't call me kid, and I noticed, thank you very much!" I replied grouchily. Sensei went to check Zabuza's pulse. He shook his head. Nothing. He was dead.

All of a sudden, the kid standing in a tree appeared in front of us, thanking us for killing Zabuza. I lifted an eyebrow, getting quite suspicious of the kid. "What's that mask for?" Sakura asked, clueless as usual. "It's a mask for a tracker ninja. An ANBU black op from the mist." Sasuke replied. "They make sure that the dead that have secrets in their bodies, don't get examined. It's a precaution so that nothing secretive about the village gets leaked out. If I had died, he probably would have examined my chakra, and my sharingan as well." Kakashi explained, more thoroughly.

My eyes narrowed. The kid looked no older than Sasuke. How could he be an elite tracker ninja? It just didn't make sense. He nodded, as the leaves swirled around him, and he disappeared.

Before I could even wonder about the tracker nin kid, there was a thump, as Kakashi sensei fell over.