Part 32

Rin's POV

It's a miracle. For once, sensei was on time, Sakura wasn't fangirling, and Sasuke spoke to me. It's the apocalypse. Well, we were currently walking to who knows where. Kakashi being early surprised me enough, but when Sasuke said hello to me with a smile, I was beginning to become creeped out. Well, I guess this change wasn't too bad.

"Ne, Rin, where do you think we're going?" Sakura asked, skipping beside me. I shrugged. "Got no clue." I said. "Seems like we're here." Sasuke said. I hadn't been paying attention, so I wasn't aware that we has stopped. We were standing outside what looked like a blacksmith's shop. With a sign on it that said, Reserved until 12:00. It was currently 8:00.

Before anyone could ask what were were doing, we were promptly shoved inside the shop. "This is something I've always wanted to do with my team, but of course, no one's passed before you guys." Said sensei, pushing the doors open to what looked like a pretty big room. I almost fell over when I entered the room. Pretty much every inch of the room contained some sort of weapon. Swords, bows, arrows, daggers, maces, and tons more weapons that I couldn't even name covered the room. "Each Shinobi has a different preference of weapon. I want you guys to find one that's fit for you." Kakashi said.

Sasuke practically ran over to the collection of shuriken, while Sakura wandered around the room gasping at everything. I had no Idea when to start, until something caught my eye. A section filled with swords of different shapes and sizes. I walked over and ran my fingers over the smooth metal off the first one. Picking it up, I swung it around. Too light.

None of the swords were heavy enough for my taste. They were all either too light, or too short. When I picked up the last one, the weight was so right, I immediately wanted it. It was the exact same weight, and almost the exact same shape as my black one. I'm pretty sure they were meant to be twin swords. The only difference, was that this one's colour was a blueish silver. A piece if paper was sitting underneath the sword. It had a picture of my sword, and this one, with the words, The twins swords, dark wind, and lightning flame. Whoaaah. Coolness to the max. I'm definitely getting this one.

-about an hour later-

"That was awesome!" Sakura chanted. Skipping out of the shop. I smiled back. "What'd you end up getting?" I asked. "Some new daggers, shuriken that are pink, and some cool kunai too!" She squealed. "It seems you stocked up." Sasuke said, pointing at the new sword sheathed on my back, forming an x with the other sword. I stuck my tongue out at him. "A new sword, a whip, some thread, and daggers doesn't count as stocking up! Did you get anything interesting?" I asked.

Sasuke held up a demon wind shuriken, a new roll of ninja wire, and some more oversized shuriken. I sighed. This emo kid and shuriken. "Come back tomorrow, same spot as today. I have something very important to share with you guys." Sensei said, before shunshining away. I facepalmed. Judging by how the hokage had been busy for the past couple of days, and the excessive number of messenger hawks in the sky lately, my best guess was that it was about the chunin exams. Honestly. The guy thinks we're stupid.