Part 20

Rin's POV

Wait, Sharingan? I've heard that before. What does he- oh. That's why sensei covers one of his eyes. "What the hell's a sharingan?" Sakura asked. Completely confused. "Sharingan. A rare dojutsu that only occurs in some members of the Uchiha clan. It's a visual prowess that read an opponent's move and send it right back at them. But there's more. Alot more." Sasuke explained grimly.

Zabuza chuckled. "You're right kid. But that's not it. You've barely scratched the surface. The Sharingan can analyze a jutsu and copy it to the smallest detail." Sakura's eyes widened.

Zabuza jumped off the tree and landed on the water. He formed a hand sign, and suddenly the mist gathered, almost eliminating my vision. "The mist is common here." Tazuna said. I shook my head, pulling out my sword. "This isn't normal mist. It's-" I was cut off by Zabuza's voice. "Ninja art: Hidden mist Jutsu!"

The mist thickened even more, causing Kakashi sensei to disappear from view. "Crap." I swore under my breath. "What is he going to do?" Sakura asked nervously. My eyes flickered around, "it could be anything. From what I've heard, he's an ex leader of the mist's assassination unit, and a master of the silent killing technique." I said.

"Silent killing?" Sasuke questioned. I nodded. "Yup, it happens so fast that you don't even know what happened, then you die without even knowing what happened to you." I said grimly. "You're well informed Rin, be careful and protect the bridge builder." Kakashi stressed. Sakura shivered. Even Sasuke looked kind of shaken.

Sasuke started shaking like crazy. I understood why, I mean, it was pretty scary, two jonin at each other's throats. This was pretty intense. Even my hair was starting to stand up. But on the other hand, Sasuke and Sakura were covered in sweat, and shaking so hard, I swear, their kunai were going to fall right out of their hands.

Sensei must have noticed their nervousness, because he said, "Sakura, Sasuke, calm down. I will never let my comrades die." Yeah. Very reassuring sensei. Suddenly, a voice pierced through the fog.

"Eight points." "What was that!?" Sakura asked? "Heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, spine, jugular, larynx, subclavian artery. Which point should I strike?" Zabuza's voice chuckled. I groaned, my grip tightening around my sword. Great, he's even listing how he was going to kill us.

Well, it's all on his next move now. To tell the truth, I really don't know if the bridge builder is going to live through this.