Part 46

Rin POV

"Alright kid, I want to go hang out with some ladies, so I'm going to show you a little something real quick." Pervy sage said, sitting down. He held out his hand, and the blue glow of chakra appeared, spinning itself into a ball, hovering above his palm. My eyes almost popped out of my head. "What the hell kind of jutsu is that?" I asked in wonder. "It's not you see, it's just raw chakra, and I'm going to teach you how to do it." He said. "Cool, how powerful is it?" I asked, feeling like a puppy that had gone outside for the first time. "Very, dangerously powerful. But not many people can do it. I think, the fourth hokage, me, and maybe Kakashi." Pervy sage remarked, sitting back. "So you're telling me only 3 people can do this jutsu because it's so hard and the fourth hokage is dead and you expect an 11 year old kid to master it." I grumbled, suddenly discouraged. "Well yeah, I've got hope for ya kid. Now here, I'm going to give you this water balloon, and I want you to pop it." He said. "Alright." I replied, pulling my hand up to karate chop it. "Dah dah dah, you have to hold it in the palm of your hand, and pop it by spinning the water around with your chakra." He said, smirking. I frowned at him. "Say what?" "Have fun, good luck, don't disappoint me, I'll be back in a couple of hours to check on you." He said, already out the door. 

I groaned, unsuccessfully trying to pop the balloon. In complete anger, I threw the balloon at the sink, and it popped. I sighed, grabbing another one. I focused my chakra and spun it so fast I almost passed out, but still nothing, just a lot of jiggling.  I groaned, deciding to go get some air. I sat on the roof of the hotel, staring absentmindedly at children playing in a park. My eyes drifted to a cat, playing with a water balloon. it pawed at the balloon with both paws, and after spinning it a couple of times, the balloon exploded, drenching the cat, who ran away with a loud mrrrroww. Wait a minute. The cat wasn't spinning the balloon one way, it was swirling the water BOTH ways. "Hm, maybe, maybe." I murmured. It could be a lead. I breathed out slowly, sandwiching the water balloon between my hands. I spun chakra in one direction with one hand and in the opposite direction with the other. The balloon jiggled furiously, then exploded, sending water all over me. I whooped in joy. Gee, who knew I would ever be happy getting water all over myself. I grabbed another water balloon, doing the same thing.

By the time the old man got back, I was exhausted but happy. I thought he'd be proud but nooooo he gave me a rubber ball and told me to do the same thing. It was EVEN harder to do it with the ball, and after a few tries, I sighed, playing catch with the ball dejectedly. "This is never going to work." I grumbled, throwing the ball at the wall, only for it to bounce off and smack me in the face. I growled, deciding to call it a day and get something to eat. Obviously there wasn't any food in the room, so I grabbed all my weapons and headed out. Chewing on a takoyaki ball, I walked back to the small room. I found the rubber ball still lying in the same place I left it. i picked it up, sighing. The lock of the door clicked and my hand automatically went to my hip, resting on the sheath of my dagger. A head with shaggy white hair looked over the door. "Relax kid, it's me." Pervy sage said, rolling his eyes and chuckling. "Come on, show me what you got." He said. I threw the ball at the wall, catching it on the bounce back. "I can't get it, my chakra just doesn't swirl the way it's supposed to." I complained, catching it again. "Here, gimme your hand." He said, pulling out a black marker from nowhere. I put out my left, and he drew something on my palm. I looked at it, a leaf symbol. "Lemme guess, this gives me the powers of the yondaime hokage to propel me to learn this." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. "No, good guess though. I just want you to focus your chakra there. It should help. But not now, I'm hungry, so we're going to eat. I deadpanned, giving him a really? look. "I LITERALLY just ate." I grumbled, following him out of the room. 

I sat at the table, filing my nails with a kunai as pervy sage wrote his weird novel. He snapped the notebook shut, and when he looked around, he froze and his jaw fell open. I lifted an eyebrow. "What." I asked. He stood up in the thankfully pretty much empty restaurant slash bar, and a crooked grin made its way to his face. "Well well, who knew the slug queen would be in a run down area such as this." I snapped my head in that direction, seeing a blonde lady with ahem giant boobs and a black haired lady holding a pig sitting across from her. I lifted an eyebrow at the strange pair. "Wow that's the supposed next hokage..." I muttered to myself. The lady stood up too, eyeing me suspiciously. "Fancy seeing you here old toad, with an apprentice especially, what are you teaching her to do, write 18+ books?" The blonde lady asked, smirking. Pervy sage rolled his eyes. "Yeah no, nice try old lady. I'm here to fetch you for a different reason. We want you to be the next hokage."

Ehhmmm sorry I havent updated in the longest time, exams were annoying and long and stuff, and you know, the usual lack of motivation and stuff... I'll try and get more done over the summer, but I've got to juggle alot of work and I've got a piano exam soon too, so bear with me for now, and thanks!

~Chi