Part 47

"We want you to be the next hokage." The blonde lady's face immediately contorted into a grossed out look. "Why... would I want to do that? Anyone who would willingly take the title of Hokage is a fool." She said, folding her arms. I rolled my eyes at her. "Uhh, you do realize you just insulted like the past 4 hokage that kept our village going right?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow at the big boobed lady. She narrowed her eyes at me. "That's LADY TSUNADE to you, brat, and plus, why would I want to take a title that just puts my face on the bullseye?" She snorted. I narrowed my eyes back at her, now a little bit fuming. "Excuse me, LADY TSUNADE, but I myself aspire to be the hokage and I'm not going to let some lowlife insult that name." I said, cocking my head and squaring my jaw. The lady looked completely pissed now, fires burning around her. "I'll take you outside kid." She seethed, beckoning me with a finger. I grinned with no actual humour, standing up and following her outside. Man, she really needs a snickers. I thought as I walked.

 She stood a good 10 meters in front of me, arms folded across her giant chest. "So how do you wanna do dis?" I asked, cracking my knuckles. She curled a finger. "Come at me kid." She said, smirking. I spawned 2 shadow clones, charging at her with a chakra infused fist. With a sweep of her arm, both clones poofed away, and she loomed in front of me, flicking me on the forehead. All of a sudden I was blown back at least 10 meters, managing to land on my feet before I broke my spine. She rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips nonchalantly. Anger flared up in me immediately, and I brought my hands to my side, focusing on the leaf symbol drawn on my hand. The rasengan was incomplete, but I hoped that it would be enough to damage even in the slightest bit. I held the wobbling blue ball of chakra in my hand, charging at her once more. Her eyes widened visibly, and I thrusted the hand forwards, only to be cut off again and blown back even further. "Old man, you must be going dull, trying to teach a kid the rasengan." She sneered at pervy sage. "You know what? Give me a week. I'll perfect it." I growled, hands balled into fists. "How about this kid, I'll make you a deal. If you can perfect this in a week, I'll give you my necklace. It can be sold for tons. If you lose, I get all your money. Deal?" She asked, a smirk gracing her lips. "Deal." I growled back, turning on my heel and walking as calmly as I could in the opposite direction.

I returned to the room, picking up the stupid rubber ball again to practice. The ball of chakra spun out of control and hit me in the face, leaving a red welt on my jaw. I groaned in annoyance, trying it again. Again and again, and countless attempts later, I was barely progressing from where I was before. I threw the rubber ball against the wall, flopping down on the ground, exhausted. If only there was another person to help spin the chakra. I thought to myself, passing out completely in the middle of the room, cheek pressed on the wooden floor.

I jolted awake awhile later, not sure when. Pervy sage was lying on his bed, asleep, and had made a half assed attempt at dragging me onto my fuuton. I rolled my eyes, but nevertheless crawled up, noting that it was 2 in the morning. "Two people to spin it." I muttered to myself, spawning a shadow clone. I stuck out my palm, and my clone put it's hands in front of mine, and I concentrated. After almost a full minute of pure concentration, a glowing blue ball was suspended above my hand, and I dispelled the clone, jumping out the window and driving the rasengan at the nearest tree. The glowing ball cut straight through the tree like it was butter, causing me to tumble onto the ground, accidentally fracturing a 6 meter radius of land. I giggled to myself. I'd have to work on not needing a whole minute to create it with a clone, but at least I got it. I crawled back inside, collapsing on my fuuton and passing out again.

(Man I literally suck at updating I know I'm sorry lmao but hope this chapter was more or less satisfying even tho like nothing happens lol. Anyways umm, yeah hope y'all enjoyed, comment and vote, check out my other ((badly written)) books and hope u have a good day hehe

~Chi)