Part 23

Rin's POV

Poof! I transformed back in to myself. Of course, the only person who expected it was duckbutt. Sakura, Zabuza, Kakashi, and Tazuna all had priceless looks on their faces. Under normal circumstances, I would have laughed at them, but currently, I had like, a 75% chance of dying, so I kept quiet. "What!?" Zabuza yelled. I snickered. "Think you're so smart? Here's a little present!" I yelled, chucking a kunai with a paper bomb attached.

As nimble as the ex assassin was, he couldn't dodge it, so he let go of the water prison, as the paper bomb exploded. I landed slightly awkwardly on the water. (In case I forgot to mention, yes, I can walk on water)

Zabuza was maaad. He tried to throw the huge shuriken at Sasuke, but my shadow clone snatched it from his grip, and chucked it to me. I dispelled the clone with a poof, catching the demon wind shuriken, and placing it into my backpack. Kakashi smiled, ever so slightly. "I guess you two have grown eh? You didn't speak to each other, or plan anything in advance, yet your plan was executed flawlessly." Sensei remarked obviously pleased. "Well, for starters, the minute you were caught, we were pretty much already dead. So we obviously had to get you out." Sasuke explained.

"The shadow clones I had weren't to hurt him, they were just meant to distract him. As he got rid of is all, I transformed myself in to the shuriken, and made my clone throw me to Sasuke. Of course, the second he caught it, he realized it was me. So he pulled out his own shuriken, that I'd given him before we'd even entered the forest. So he spun around, so no one would notice, and he threw it. I hid in the shadow of the shuriken, so that I could get behind Zabuza. Shaving off the bottom of his shoes was a bonus. And we got you out. So, mission accomplished." I explained.

Sensei nodded in approval. "Now that you've gotten me out, it's my turn. You guys can just sit back and watch."