Part 22

Rin's POV

I gritted my teeth as Zabuza kicked Sasuke across the field. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" I said. Making a familiar hand sign. Poof! About twenty shadow clones charged at Zabuza.

My mind raced. What to do, what to do!? I couldn't think of some cheap crappy plan against him, this is an assassination jonin we're talking about. Unfortunately, me and my shadow clones were no match for the high level Jonin, and we were all sent flying back.

I could hear Sakura screaming about how we were doomed. "Transformation jutsu!" I muttered, transforming myself into a weapon. Almost all of my shadow clones dissapeared. Well, all except one. "Sasuke!" Yelled the clone of me.

I was flung at Sasuke. When he caught it, his eyes widened. Yeah, I chose the right plan. It's me, Rin. Sasuke quickly spun around, a pulled out his own shuriken, identical to the transformed me. "Demon wind shuriken, Windmill of shadows!" Sasuke yelled, with Sakura fangirling over him in the background.

Zabuza just smirked. Sensei was freaking out. "Run away!!! This mission is not to show how brave you are!!!" He screamed hysterically. Sasuke jumped into the air, and threw the shuriken with pinpoint accuracy. I hid under the shadow of the real shuriken.

I knew exactly what was going to happen. I mean, I knew already that the shuriken wasn't going to hit. On cue, Zabuza caught the shuriken. "Normal weapons won't work on me, snotty kids." He sneered. As the second shuriken, aka me, spun towards him, I could tell he still had no idea it was me.

"The second shuriken's on target, and he can't catch it this time, it's a sure hit!" Sakura said, determined. Sadly, she was wrong. Although, I did manage to just barely cut his feet as he jumped over me. "I told you, normal weapons don't work on me!" Zabuza said. Sasuke smirked, "we know that, that's why we didn't use a normal weapon."