Part 9

Rin's POV

As the door slid open, I quietly sheathed my sword back in, and flipped off from the ceiling, landing on the desk where Sasuke was sitting. Gravity defying silver white hair was Sticking up around a face that I could only see a quarter of. A mask covered the bottom half, and his leaf protector covered his left eye. I recognized this jonin. He was Kakashi Hatake.

He swept a lazy eye over bored me, calm Sasuke, and banshee Sakura. He said, "my first impression of you guys, you're a bunch of idiots. Meet me at the roof in five." He said, disappearing in a poof of smoke. Sakura unfroze and was going banshee again. Sasuke just sighed, and started trekking up the stairs. I was too lazy to walk up the stairs, so I just hopped out of the window and walked up the side of the building.

Kakashi's POV

I sighed. Was I going to send another team back to the academy? Before anything else crossed my mind, I saw Rin, come up from the side of the building. I lifted and eyebrow at her. "How did you get up here?" I asked. She sighed, "walked up the wall." I was slightly surprised by that remark. "You can control your chakra well enough to walk up walls already?" She nodded. "yup." Rin sat down in front of me while we waited for the other two.

Rin's POV

About a minute later, Sasuke and Sakura showed up. "Tell me a bit about yourselves" Kakashi said. "What do you mean?" Sakura asked. " What you like, what you don't like, your hobbies, things like that." Kakashi replied. Before any more stupid questions were asked, I sighed and said, "I'll go first." "My name is Uzumaki Rin, I'm 10 years old, I like animals, training, learning new techniques, and reading. I dislike being shunned, people who have no respect, and fangirls. My dream is to someday respected by everyone in the village, and to become hokage. One that surpasses all the previous hokage. My hobbies are polishing my sword, playing with my pet wolf Soul, and sketching." I said blandly. Kakashi nodded. "Sakura, you're next" He said. "My name is Haruno Sakura, I like, Umm, well, the, uh, person, I like... I dislike, RIN, and my hobbies, I uhh, Umm, he..." Sakura said, blushing like crazy. I saw Sasuke and Kakashi roll their eyes simultaneously, and I laughed quietly. "My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I don't like anything or anyone in particular, and I like very few things. My dream is not really a dream, because I will make it a reality. I want to kill a certain someone." Sasuke said, coldly. Kakashi sighed. "Well, we have an interesting group here..." He said. "Meet me at the training grounds at 6:00 am sharp tomorrow for your first evaluation. Oh, and don't eat breakfast, you'll throw up." Kakashi said, and shunshined away in a poof of smoke. I sighed, and shunshined home. I really didn't know how the hell I was going to survive doing an evaluation with Sakura.