Part 26

Sakura's POV

"We're climbing trees." I innerly raged at his weird and blunt comment. "Without hands." Sensei added in. "WHAT!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?" I screamed. "Well, it's time you guys learned how to use your chakra properly." He said. "We know how to use chakra Kakashi. We can perform ninjutsu." Sasuke countered.

Sensei sighed. "You've just been guessing the amount of chakra needed until now." He said, beginning to walk up the tree. "How the hell is he hanging upside down from a tree branch?" I asked. "He's focusing his chakra in his feet to hang on to the tree." Rin explained. "Precisely right. If you know how to focus chakra in the soles of your feet, which is the hardest place to focus chakra, then you will be able to perform any jutsu." Kakashi said.

He threw three kunai at us. "Use these kunai to mark how high you can climb. Try and get higher every time. Go ahead. Begin" Sensei said.

Rin's POV

Oh joy. Climbing trees. Sakura seemed to be pretty good at it. I guess her chakra control isn't half bad. Sasuke was the one having trouble. He kept using too much chakra, and he was pushing himself away from the tree. I sighed from my spot. I was hanging upside down from the highest branch of the tallest tree. I focused some chakra in my ear, so I could hear sensei. "Ah, it seems Sakura's got it! You seem to be having some trouble Sasuke." Sensei said. "Wait, where's Rin?" Sakura asked.

"I'm right here." I said, just loud enough for everyone to hear me. Sasuke grunted. Most likely upset at how he couldn't even get 5 metres of the ground. "Sakura, since you've already got it, go protect the bridge builder." Kakashi ordered. "But why isn't Rin going?" She whined. "Are you saying you can't handle it by yourself?" Sensei questioned. She rushed off without a second glance back.

I sighed, jumping off the tree and landing beside Sasuke. "You need a lesson, so listen." I ordered him.

-Time Skippp-

I groaned. Even after an hour of tree climbing, it didn't seem like it was going very far. He'd probably climbed about a meter higher. I sighed from my comfortable sitting position in the middle of a pond. "Just go back to the bridge builder's house, you won't be able to focus if you're hungry." I said.

Well, that got rid of Sasuke and Sensei. Now I had some free time to myself.