Part 15

Rin's POV

The next morning, I didn't even bother getting to the meeting spot on time. I spent an hour trying to give my ninja cat Haru a bath. Which was horrid. So don't ever bring it up again.

By the time I got to the grounds, it was eight, but of course sensei wasn't there yet. Hn, typical Kakashi. At 9:00, he finally arrived. Sakura stomped up to him as usual and screamed, "YOU'RE LATE!!!!" Kakashi just shrugged, and said, "a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." Sasuke grumbled at the horrible excuse, and I face palmed.

"Anyways, today, we will be-" Before sensei could finish his sentence, I cut him off and said, "spamming D rank missions until we qualify for a C rank." Sensei nodded. "How many D rank do we need to complete to get a C rank?" Asked Sasuke. "twenty." Replied Kakashi. "Well, what are we waiting for, let's get it over with!" I said.

~20 D rank missions late~ (I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to describe 20 missions)

"Can we stop? I'm tired and I'm covered in mud!" Sakura whined. Kakashi sighed. "Go home. We start our C rank tomorrow." Sasuke and I groaned, and Sakura rejoiced. Kakashi just looked at us lazily.

I didn't go home. I went straight to training ground zero, to let my summoning animals out. I sighed, thinking about Sakura's whining. Drama queen. I thought, as I hopped over the fence of training ground zero.

I let out all of my summons, which contained of nine foxes, (how coincidental) five wolves, two cats, a small tiger, and a juvenile dragon. Yeah, when I did, I basically got lick harassed. So I sat down beside a bush to relax, as the animals played with their friends.

All of a sudden, I heard a quiet squawk. I peered round the bush I was sitting beside, to see what was up.