Part 48

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked Pervy Sage as we sprinted through a field. "We're going to go rescue the idiot future hokage." He grumbled, jumping over a rock. "I thought she was never without her assistant, no offense." I said, looking at Shizune. "She drugged us both last night." She said firmly, an edge of disappointment and exasperation in her voice. I rolled my eyes. She sounded like she'd done this a million times before, follow that big boobed lady that is. We bounded into a clearing with the Tsunade lady sitting on the ground covered in blood, facing 2 familiar people. "Oh my god it's the gross snake guy and the dumb idiot that never shuts up." I said, stopping. Pervy sage held back a snort as he ran to help the lady. "Uzumaki Rin! It's nice to see you again." Orochimaru said, licking his lips with a long purple tongue. I scrunched my nose in distaste. "Uh yeah hi, same here, with out the word nice." I muttered. "Why are you even here?" I called to Kabuto. "Well you know, I was an undercover ninja spy of the sound village, came to the exams to collect data, but it was a total flop since Sasuke is a whole lot more talented and skilled than you." He said, shrugging. Sasuke being brought up lit a fire in my head, probably burning away all of my common sense in the meantime. 

"Shizune, I'll take Orochimaru, you can deal with the weasel." Jiraiya said, glaring at the snake sannin. "Rin, protect Tsunade." He said firmly. I summoned a horde of clones, pulling out a kunai, forming a circle around her. Kabuto snorted. "You're too weak, clones will just waste your chakra." He said, turning to face Shizune. A giant snake poofed out from nowhere, and Orochimaru stood atop of its head. Pervy sage smacked a hand on the ground, but the only thing that came up was Gamakichi. "Gotta help him." I muttered to myself, remembering that his chakra was still wildly impaired. I slammed my palm onto the ground, but Gamatatsu popped up, and I sighed heavily. Now there was another liability and I was completely wiped out of chakra. I could hear Ororchimaru's laughter, which, by the way, sounds like sandpaper on a chalkboard. I let out a weak cough, seeing how the chakra depleted toad sage and the big boobed lady's assistant, who, by the way, was still sitting on the ground motionless, were losing ground against our enemies.

 Suddenly, I was sucked into the mouth of a ginormous snake. I growled, digging my kunai onto the snake's throat to try not to slide down, but I tumbled down, losing the grip on the blood covered kunai. I let out probably one of THE most ugly squawks as I slid down the snake throat. Sign me up for the voice already. Anyways, I drove a paper bomb wrapped knife into the side of the snake's throat, managing to rip my way out, covered in blood and half dead. I spotted the lady's assistant being completely demolished by Kabuto, and was now turning his attention towards the lady herself. I sprinted, as fast as my shaking and unusable legs would let me go, intercepting the kunai with my hand before it could hit her. He glanced at me, annoyed, pushing forward with the blade, and I glared back, pushing it backwards even though I could feel my palm being sliced open. I flipped my hand around, gripping desperately onto his wrist, twisting the kunai to face up, away from hitting anyone. I summoned a clone, which by the way, when you're chakra depleted, feels like a part of your remaining life being ripped out. My mind wracked wildly thinking of a jutsu to use against this positively developed monster. 

Without any thought, I stuck out my right hand, and the blue glow of raw chakra began to appear on my palm. I kept my gaze level on Kabuto, who was beginning to express signs of horror. He was trying to rip his wrist out of my grip, but I dug my nails (short blunt and ugly but still useful) into his flesh, assuring he had no way of escape as I plunged the wobbly ball of blue chakra into his chest. He went flying backwards, smashing into a rock. I basically passed out right after I hit him, my chest throbbing with unknown pain. I clutched at my shirt with bloody hands, doubling over onto the grown and coughing. Through my cloudy vision i made out red dotting the grass. Guess who's gonna die today, right after mastering rasengan, ME! I thought to myself, almost laughing as my vision went inky black. 

(AN: Welllllllp it's been a couple of months XD I always say I'm gonna update but I don't usually end up actually doing it? Woops. I mean the laziness mixed with schoolwork and the fact that I play games whenever I have free time doesn't exactly leave much time to write. I can't promise I'll update more often but I assure you guys I am not dead lol. Anyways, hope this chapter was meh and I might write a Christmas special chapter or something because it's not like I go out on Christmas ANYWAYS so I figure that's probably the only thing I'll end up doing. By the way, there's a game called Vainglory on the appstore that you guys should totally check out because I've been playing it a shit ton? It's a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) and it's played on mobile devices. My ign's cchidori (lol the naruto reference tho) so send me a friend request and I'd be totally cool to play since that's all I spend my time doing anyways. Tillll next chapter! :3)