Chapter 36: Bandit Scuffles.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, hope you enjoy.

I know, I know, New year's revolution broken immediately and for 8 whole months lmaooooooo

thanks for over 200k reads.

I have also release another chapter along with this one 

----------------------------------------------------------

It had been about two days since David's spiel and my decision to spare him with an unhealthy dessert of self-loathing. In the meantime, the closer we got to the capital, the more we seemed to run into bandits. It was a good way to take my mind of things.

Let's recount a few encounters.

"Heh heh heh. Easy cargo, ripe for the taking!" A thin-armed bald bandit giggled, licking the edge of his blade seductively.

"How much gold do you think that girl could fetch us, perhaps?"

"I don't know, but I've ne'er seen one like 'em before. My guess in on about prolly 250 gold to the right noble bastard?"

The bandits snickered and laughed, discussing what their rewards and prospects were before they even won. Arrogant bastards.

My hands glowed faintly, a pair of scaled gauntlets forming. I couldn't use sword that wasn't the Priest's gifted one since nothing else could handle my strength, so I had to resort to my fists. After punching my knuckles together, I made a stride towards the closest bandit.

"Heh, think you can fight meh when allz you got is a pair o' gloves? I'll enjoy that tight vagina of yours, little girl..."

The bandit spouting such vulgarities had a red and flushed face that was unsteady. My eyes reflexively trained to his weapon, which was a rusted and seemingly cheaply made iron shortsword. He had various leather armors spread across his body, but such feeble defenses wouldn't work against the sheer kinetic energy released from my fists directly to his organs.

I guess seeing that I wasn't cowering in fear waiting to be raped struck a nerve in this guy's head. He scowled at me.

"Piss off!"

He raised his sword high above his head, ready to strike down from the top.

'Dumbass.'

Dashing in, I kept my body posture low and delivered a blow directly into the drunk bandit's stomach. The bandit was greatly surprised at my speed; unable to react to it. Even if he could, it would have taken too long for his sword to strike me.

"Ka-hah!"

Instantly vomiting a mouthful of spit, the man keeled over my shoulder, but before he could fall to the ground I followed up with a straight punch to his face.

Like a watermelon shot by a .50 cal bullet, his head burst into a mist of blood, cerebrospinal fluid, and grey matter. At this sight, all the bandits that had any alcohol inside them sobered up on the spot. One by one, they all pulled out their weapons.

A smirk formed on my face seeing their pathetic actions. I beckoned them to come at me with the tips of my fingers.

"Damn little girl! You think ye can underestimate us!?" One bandit with considerably better gear than his colleagues cursed, infuriated at my taunt.

"Hey, hey! It's not just her we gotta worry about!"

"Whaddya mean by...?"

Slice!