Chapter 20: Touch Touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

Please point out any grammar mistakes, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lady Isis, will you marry me?"

"Uh... No?"

This is the exchange of words that followed between me and the Prince of this Empire, Archwatt Joule Tesla VIII

Of course, one might be wondering how and why I'm in this situation.

For starters, around a month and a half of time had passed since Sans' error message played. I came here to scout, with my parents' permission.

Using the soul of unknown origin, I created a body that was much older than my natural child form. I set my growth to where I'm 18 years old, but...

Why am I so short!

I'm a loli. My worst fear had come true.

I was currently with Priest in the cave when I went through the transformation. I was helping Priest with his newly acquired Healing attribute. We tested for others, and what do you know, he can still use his old Wind attribute. I could sense the relief in Priest's soul when we figured that out.

He is super lucky, that was supposed to be a super rare occurrence!

Grumbling in my mind, I cut open a wound on my arm using my fingernails. My nails were super sharp, just like my claws.

Blood poured out my arm like a fountain. Priest's task was to attempt to close it.

Priest gathered his mana in his hands, "Excuse my intrusion," Priest announced before touching my arm where the wound was.

I felt a sting when he touched the open wound, but it was nothing big, so I let it go.

Let me tell you, when you are the one getting healed, healing feels entirely different compared to you doing it yourself.

I could feel my flesh and nervous cells grow back and reactivate as they built on top of one another to close the wound. Eventually after half an hour, Priest's mana ran out. Despite this form, I'm still a dragon after all.

"Good work, Priest. It's been a while since you've begun, but you're catching up quick." I praised Priest for his efforts and skill, examining the work he had accomplished. He was working quite hard and his talent was amazing.

The wound was closed successfully, but the skin that covered it was weak and easy to tear open again. There was also the issue of scar tissue that I have a pet peeve for. There was quite a lot, but I could heal it back to normal myself.

"Say, Priest," I grabbed for Priest's attention. "Could I try to see if I have an attribute for anything else but healing magic?"

I had a reason behind this thought. Sans had said that True Ancestors could be the same strength as the Origin, but never stronger. But, if he can use an attribute that I cannot, doesn't that go against the rules?

"It would not hurt to try, my Lady." Priest just went along with what I said, almost lazily. "We must go into an adventuring guild or something of the sort to get you tested. Only official places such as those have the funds for orbs that can read into your mana to see your talent for magic."

A-adventuring Guild!?

"Let's go immediately then!" I shouted, grasping Priest's hands. Priest was shocked that I touched him, but let it go with no other emotion apparent on his face or in his soul.