Chapter 13: The Prodigy Healer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

This is the longest chapter I have ever written, at an astonishing 6,521 words all in the matter of  7 hours. I just wanted to share with you my personal achievement. Since it's such a long chapter, if you spot a grammatical mistake, please point it out, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well hello there, little Healing Dragon. It's me, the person who tells you how to do things. This log plays when you complete the forbidden act of changing one's race into another, or more specifically, your own, even if it's an uncompleted one." Sans said to start out with.

I gazed at Priest, who was now completely stark naked, the remains of his clothes ripped and fallen, the ground their new resting spot. He stood at attention, waiting for any order. Well, a partner of his was not at attention, though. Man, my previous self would be jealous.

"Judging by how it's only been less than six months since your birth, you must have done something to capture a human and make him willing to give his soul to you. I wonder what you did. Torture? Nah, that's too much unlike a healing person."

That's what I did, though.

"Anyways, this log is just to tell you that you have discovered how to change humans into dragonoids. They should gain your characteristics once their transformations are complete. So, their scales and draconic features should match your two colors and they gain your ability to heal.

Of course, in the exchange of their previous attributes. There is the rare chance that they keep one, but that's a 1/10,000 chance. Who knows?

What you have done is considered a taboo act by the gods of the world. When your "Creation" is discovered, you might just be considered a new demon lord, you know? Of course, there is no way you would have known that.

So, since I can detect when these logs of mine are played, I will throw you a bone and say to the other gods that I am experimenting with a new race when it is discovered. I don't necessarily have to tell them that you changed a human into a dragonoid, now do I?"

Wait, did he say "other gods"? Sans is a god?

With that thought running through my head, Auto-san spoke.

"... Detected gender of created dragonoid, continuing to play the first variation of the log."

"It has been detected that your creation is a male. If I am to continue with the excuse of a new race, it is highly necessary that your next creation is a female, so I can make the excuse that it's the designated True Ancestor spouse."

True Ancestor?

"You might be surprised to hear "True Ancestor", so in case you don't know what that means, I will explain.

A True Ancestor, at least in this world, are the first male a female variant of a race born from the Origin Ancestor, which is you. So congrats, you basically made a kid! And you're so young!

You may have noticed how unnaturally ripped and muscular the man you have turned into the male True Ancestor is. I want to warn you that after you create the female True Ancestor, the next time, they won't be as strong as the True Ancestors, they will just be Purebloods.

But hey, at least you can get more powerful servants from the descendants of the TA's, right? That's half right, half wrong. Yes, they will be more powerful than Purebloods, but they will not be as powerful as the TA's once they reach maturity. They are what's known as Ancestral Purebloods. This is a dominant trait, and only one can be born at a time.