Chapter 3: I Am Free!

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is the new chapter, thanks for reading.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sans being so surprised of my growth to the edge of Oscar winning acting, drove me to push myself harder. I didn't mention it before, but I have been faintly healing myself to gain back my energy that I lost while practicing since Sans had instructed me to expel my mana.

I think I am only able to get this far BECAUSE I am a healing dragon. With my healing abilities, I can practice for longer, allowing for me to get further than normal. I focus only on healing my fatigue. I am getting better and better at that. I can't say the same about wounds, but I can certainly revitalize a person if I can revitalize myself, a dragon.

Have I mentioned a status update on what I look like so far? No?

Well, lately, I have been feeling this growing from my back and all around my body. When I was cultivating, I had to spread my mana to these new places, so I got a detailed feeling of what they may be.

Wings!

I have wings! Well, they are more like stubs for right now, but wings nonetheless.

I have also checked out the rest of my body, feeling my scales with my mana, what my skull looks like. It's creepy and cool at the same time. It's like looking in the mirror, but from the inside? I don't know how to explain it. Maybe looking at yourself in the third person?

I also heard my parents feeling distress over my inexplicable growth. They passed it off as something good, thank god.

Let's get to cultivating my body.

*****

Ding... Ding...

Phew... That was tough!

Though there were only two dings, there was a long gap of time between the two of them. Do you know what they represent? Oh, of course you do! It is that indescribable pleasure that keeps feeling better as I continue forward with my physical development. The sense of getting stronger!

"Four months have passed. Scanning level of strength of incubating dragon... Complete. Playing adequate log for recorded strength." Ah, there it is! I wonder what Sans has to say?

"You just want to hear my depressed voice, don't you?" Sans said immediately.

"Well, as this is all just a prerecorded message that is more than likely not going to pass through your dragon ears, my depression is just playful acting. You might have been able to tell."

Yes, I could. It is still satisfying to hear though.

"BUT FUCK MAN!" Sans suddenly yelled out. I could hear a fist slam against a table in the background.

"PEAK FUCKING ADEPT!? ARE YOU BULLSHITING ME?" He screamed so loud in my mind I thought my parents might hear him.

Heheheheheehe.

"Calm down, me. There is no need to get mad over a prospect. Even if they did get this far, they probably have no skill in adapting to unknown situations. They are inflexible because they would only have one shot at something and not be able to heal their way to the next plan. Oh, did I say that out loud?"

... My laughter stopped.

"Even if their scales and body are as hard as a mid-tier Master dragon, if they find themselves in an unexpected trouble, they will surely die. Yes, keep telling yourself that. Hah..." Sans sighed,