004

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: night of your life

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary :: the night of the party was finally here and everything was fine until athena decided to get shitfaced and found herself cornered by nott

summary ::
the night of the party was finally here and everything was fine until athena decided to get shitfaced and found herself cornered by nott.

notes ::
tw: s/a theme in this chapter. nothing too graphic but thought i'd warn anyway! if you're uncomfortable or triggered pls don't read. and a reminder to reach out for help. there are always people there for you. you're loved <33
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"we only said goodbye with words

14th september 1977,

james and athena went through many ideas of what to wear together at the 'back-to-school' party but in the end, they picked a simple dark blue dress and a dark blue party tracksuit.

the couple walked into the party together, hand in hand. the music blared through the speakers and echoed off the walls and athena felt the floor vibrating under her feet.

james saw peter and said hi. athena stood next to both the boys, rubbing her hand up and down her arm, shivering.

she saw pandora dancing with xeno and noticed how drunk they both already were. she smiled to herself; pandora said she never drinks because it's not good for her mind, she always wanted a clear mind.

james noticed that athena was cold and wrapped his arm around her. "let me get you a drink, gorgeous?"

athena laughed. "gosh. like the first time we spoke to each other. mm, could you get me some firewhiskey?"

"yes, madam," james kissed her head and walked over to the drinks table. athena turned to peter.

"peter, it's been ages since we talked," she said. "i missed you."

"yeah, i missed you, too," peter agreed. "just never have the chance to talk anymore."

"how's your last year so far?" athena asked, starting any kind of small talk.

"eh. sad, i guess," he said. "how's your second-to-last year so far?"

she smiled, "i'm being haunted by the fucking slytherin boys. especially black."