021

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: a date.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary::time for athena and regulus to go on that date they spoke about after finally having

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary::
time for athena and regulus to go on that date they spoke about after finally having .. penetrative sex
notes::
the gif up there is so athena and evan
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"i wanna hold the hand inside you„
7th may 1978.

"morning, lovely." the blonde boy sat across from athena at breakfast. by reflex, she gave him a glare, feeling he was up to something. before she could ask, though, his best friend was sat next to the girl, one arm sliding around her shoulder.

barty gave her cheek a quick kiss, buttering her up before clearing his throat and resting his elbow on the table, head propped in his palm.

"so, where were you and reggie boy yesterday afternoon? missed a pretty dramatic potions lesson."

groaning, athena rolled her eyes. of course he wanted to know. did he suspect anything or was he being curious? it wasn't unlike the pair of them to ask a lot of questions.

"we were overwhelmed and it was some quiet alone time," she answered — it was true, but not the whole truth. "do you blame us? we've been trying to find time to talk for ages."

the two boys exchanged a look then evan shrugged, putting some food on his plate. "yeah, just talk."

"what do you think happened?" she snapped. "i'm not going to lie to you two, and neither would he, so stop being pussies and ask me straight up."

"did you fuck?" barty asked, a sarcastic smile on his lips as he pops a berry into his mouth.

regulus suddenly sat next to evan and athena could tell by his face he heard what barty asked. he leant forward and nudged his arm.

"the fuck? you're both glowing!" barty said, defending himself. evan snorted, looking between athena and regulus.

"morning, love," athena said as regulus handed her a plate of breakfast, that she grudgingly took.

regulus noticed the way she huffed and pulled all sorts of faces while accepting her plate.

"you need to eat, grumpy arse," he said. "and morning to you, too."