006

︰୨୧・꒱ ────sixth year: four-eyed potter bastard

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary::when athena finds out about regulus seeing someone and remus tells her a little bit too much about james's side of the breakup

summary::
when athena finds out about regulus seeing someone and remus tells her a little bit too much about james's side of the breakup.

notes::
kinda short chapter i'm sorry:(( everything is literally kicking me in the ass & i'm so sick rn sorry baes will try ++ be faster
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"mix up your soul with mine tonight„
21st september 1977,

she got there before him..

athena sat at the astronomy tower, all their work in her book bag and she waited for regulus to arrive. it was two minutes past eight. she didn't mind that he was late, she was just confused, seeing as he can't stand people being late.

five minutes pass.

ten minutes pass.

fifteen minutes pass.

as soon as it turns twenty past eight, regulus is rushing down to the tower and sitting next to athena, out of breath.

"jesus christ! you took your time," she said, though not really bothered.

she barely noticed what he looked like. his best hair was stuck upright, messily sitting in his head. his shirt was unbuttoned, only the first two buttons. his zip wasn't up the whole way and he had his right sleeve rolled up. only the right sleeve, again?

"ah," she sighed with realisation. "right.."

regulus had been ... messing around with a girl before he got here. makes sense.

he smiled a cheesy smile and took the books out. athena rolled her eyes, sorting out the work she had in front of her.

"so, who was it?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.

he grunted. "we don't need to talk, jenkins. just get on with the work, will you?"

"fine," she said. "wanted to start a conversation."

he looked up at her and sighed, "i'm sorry. that was harsh for no reason. but i'm not telling you who it is."

"why not?" she shot.