016

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: truth or dare.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary :: athena has a bad dream & goes to a slytherin party with jealous regulus

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary ::
athena has a bad dream & goes to a slytherin party with jealous regulus

notes::
i haven't written in ages so if ur confused about something in the story, so am i bae, so am i..
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"it's none of my business, but it's just been on my mind„

20th february 1978,

"this is all i have. all i want. don't make me do this. please."

the boy's voice was weak and he sounded like he'd been crying. his mother stood next to him, wand in hand, threatening to curse him if he didn't follow her orders.

"you're just a boy," the mother hissed. "you don't know what you have — what you want."

"mother, i'm begging you." he let out a sob, falling to his knees and covering his face with his hands, muffling any sound that came out.

the mother lifted the boy's head with her hand, stroking his cheek and wiping his tears away. then a sharp, loud slap came down on his face, forcing another sob out of his throat.

"that nonsense. that abomination. that disgusting behaviour should not be all you have. you're the new heir and if you dare steer the same way as .. him. you'll be dead to me, do you hear me? dead to me."

the boy nodded, his face burning up and he brought his hand to where his mother slapped him, soothing it with his cold and shaky hands resting against it.

"i'm sorry, mother."

"get up."

he stumbled to stand up but fell back down, his knees so weak, his stomach churning with homesickness. the boy missed his brother. his legs bucked, thudding against the ground in a loud snap.

"get up, boy!" she repeated sharply, yanking him up with her bony fingers wrapped around his skinny wrist. he let out a whimper of pain as she released him from her grip and the boy steadied himself, making sure he didn't fall again.