017

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: obstacles.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary :: pandora and athena talk!! regulus has an emotional speech for athena but of course, conflict

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary :: pandora and athena talk!! regulus has an emotional speech for athena but of course, conflict. DUH!
notes :: first time updating in like.. FOREVER.
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"these hands had to let it go free„
1st march 1978,

they laid in bed, laid into the night, their bodies sprawled out across the bed, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other. they had both made each other come twice each in the past three hours, however still haven't had proper sex yet. athena thought regulus was possibly holding it off.

regulus placed a joint in between her lips and held a lighter to the tip of it, lighting it and immediately, a puff of smoke left her mouth, into his face.

he didn't cough or even cringe at this, just laid back against the bed, pulling athena against him.

he lit his own joint, easily inhaling and exhaling like it was normal air. athena felt her eyes grow heavy as she laid against regulus, taking long hits and letting the smoke circle their faces and atmosphere.

"regulus.." she began, thinking of how they never returned to the conversation from that party a few nights ago. but she quickly realised she didn't want to bring it up. "do you think if i talk to pandora, she'll forgive me?"

"forgive you? it was more of an argument than you doing her wrong, wasn't it?"

"yeah, but i get all ... aggressive when i get upset, so i said some really shitty things to her," she explained. regulus nodded, laying his head back to exhale some more smoke.

"i know, she told me. i don't think you were being unreasonable."

"she told you?" athena asked, looking up at him, surprised.

"yeah. we're quite good friends," he said, catching a flash of emotion on athena's face. he didn't quite know how exactly she felt. he leant down to her, smiling in her face and held her closer to him. "not as close as me and you, of course, tina, but she's lestrange's sister. i just find myself talking to her a lot."