008

︰୨୧・꒱ ────sixth year: friends

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary ::athena and james have built up tension that basically just — well it all unrolled in this chapter

summary ::
athena and james have built up tension that basically just — well it all unrolled in this chapter. and in the middle, it skips to hallowe'en !!

& regulus. needing help. sigh. again.

notes ::
i'm writing more !! who cheered :]
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"hit the beach, or just chill and get high„

9th october 1977,

"sirius."

athena's voice was small and shaky; she still had tears rolling down her face.

sirius nodded gently at her and shifted his eyes to focus on his brother, who stood there, his face blank and his mind fuzzy.

"you. what the fuck did you do to her?" sirius snapped. regulus stayed silent. "what did you do?"

athena wanted to say something, but her mouth just opened and closed again. sirius understood that she wanted to say something so he nodded affectionately at her again.

"he didn't — it's not his fault," athena managed. sirius's eyes narrowed.

"are you sure..?" he asked. athena bit her lip, nodding slightly. "ath, don't lie for him."

regulus stepped in front of her. "mind your fucking business."

"black," athena muttered. "don't."

"i'm confused, ath," sirius said. "did he touch you? shout at you?"

"i did fucking nothing!" regulus spat. when athena tried to speak up, he shook his head. "i don't need you to speak for me. fuck —"

"stop lying!" sirius shouted, noticing how athena had her arm resting on her chest. "look at her. she's fucking shaking and crying! i've never even seen her cry! you've done something, just tell me."

regulus swung his arm back and hit it across sirius's face, knocking him backwards. athena gasped and shoved regulus out of the way, running to sirius.