015

︰୨୧・꒱ ────sixth year: walburga black.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary ::a lot happens here but towards the end, things get confusing

summary ::
a lot happens here but towards the end, things get confusing. and finally, a chapter where regulus&athena don't actually argue. woohoo!

notes ::
i don't know how to make regulus so mean when his fan cast is literally timothée chalamet, hence why i always end up making him a softie.
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"wake up, you sleepy head„

10th february 1978,

athena and regulus saw each other some rare times. nothing else happened, except from that occasion in the locker room. they just didn't ever have time or a place.

athena didn't mind. it had probably been the longest they've gone without arguing and that's all that she cared about.

they had nearly been caught standing too close to each other many times. as much as she didn't want to, she had to keep it secret. for his safety and for hers, though she didn't realise the second part. she only realised it was for his and that was enough for her to keep quiet.

astronomy was unbearable. sitting at the back had it's benefits, as no one could see regulus and athena unless they turned around to look. but it had it's disadvantages — regulus could get away with anything he pleased..

friday morning, athena sat in astronomy, head in her palms and regulus sat beside her, scribbling on his parchment.

"are we meant to be writing?" she asked, wondering why professor sinistra was sat at her table and regulus was still writing.

"nah, i'm catching up," he mumbled. "missed too many lessons."

athena bit her lip and rested back in her chair, pulling her hair over her shoulder and into a ponytail.

"erm," she murmured. "why do you miss so many lessons recently? it's unlike you.."

regulus looked at her and swallowed. as soon as she formed eye contact, he looked back down, biting his cheek. he obviously had a secret.