010

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: merry christmas

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary ::christmas time!

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary ::
christmas time!

but before.. something weird happened involving athena, dolohov, nott, and another unknown person. and james breaks some 'bad' news to athena.

notes ::
two chapters in a day!! so happy :)
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"and i forget everything, whoa„

15th november 1977,

finally. athena and james finally had time to theirselves. athena could go ahead with her plan.

"i missed you so much," athena said, leaving kisses all over his face. "we finally get time.. just us. no sirius, no remus—"

"tina, i think you mentioning my friends is kind of ruining the moment," he laughed, pulling her on his lap. he stared at her, the tension building up. "kiss me."

she internally groaned. why wasn't he feeling put off?

athena kissed him, slipping her tongue in sloppily and pulling on his lip with her teeth. she was trying to disgust him and was surprised to hear him let out a moan. gosh. he was not supposed to be enjoying this.

"tina, fuck," he groaned as she went harsher and pulled on his lip harder. she brought her hand to his hair and pulled on it uncomfortably. "you're not doing it right," he whispered, flipping them over.

"not doing what right? are you saying i can't kiss?" athena asked, looking upset.

"no, love."

james kissed her again, him biting down on her lip and he put his hand in her hair, gently pulling. athena let out a soft moan and immediately knew this wasn't working.

she brought her hand to in between his legs and pushed down. he winced uncomfortably and she pretended to be upset; he gave her a reassuring face.

athena smiled and bucked her hips up harshly, another wince. he sighed and laid next to her.

"maybe another time," he said, rolling over to face her. "i'm not really feeling it right now — probably too much stress, hm?"