005

︰୨୧・꒱ ────sixth year: perfect pureblood

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary::james&athena — they've finally snapped and had a huge argument which neither of them took very well

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary::
james&athena — they've finally snapped and had a huge argument which neither of them took very well.

and.. regulus, he changed. no one knows what, but something about him changed.

notes::
i'm very slow at writing these, i know, i know. and im sorry. truly. i am trying to write more:(
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"that was hazy cosmic trace

20th september 1977,

athena woke up earlier than usual on friday, her nightmare forced her up. she didn't want to stay in the shadows of her dorm room so she walked down to the common rooms and left.

the great hall wasn't ready for breakfast just yet, so she sat next to the entrance doors of the hall and opened a book.

only half an hour passed until students started coming down and breakfast was ready. she decided not to go in yet and waited for pandora to come down.

two boys were shouting around the corner. she barely recognised the voices but she knew she's heard them before.

she heard the first voice. he sounded defensive and chilled out.

"don't be a bitch! it's not a big deal and it happened nearly a week ago."

then the second. it was much angrier and had a growl to it.

"stop saying that, nott," the second boy said. okay, it was definitely regulus and nott. "what would've you done if i hadn't come along?"

"nothing! i was messing around. i would've scared her and went off."

"no, see, now i know you're lying to me," regulus spat. "you're a pussy."

they both walked around the corner, regulus way ahead, and his right sleeve was pulled up. athena noticed how  weird it was, one sleeve up and the other down, but she shook her head at it and carried on reading.

"yeah, keep your head down, jenkins," regulus muttered as he walked past. she bit her tongue, the urge to shout at him boiling up, and stood up.