013

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: envious

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary ::the locker room is not a convenient place to be with someone who pisses you off

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary ::
the locker room is not a convenient place to be with someone who pisses you off. but it's not bad either.

notes ::
took me literally forever to write this chapter. forever.
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"making love to other people„

20th january 1978,

the ear deafening sounds of cheering, screaming and booing rang through athena's ears as the gryffindor quidditch team walked onto the field, captain potter leading them.

athena sat by remus, sirius and peter, at the front. a clear view of the game sat right in front of the unbothered ravenclaw. she cheered the team on, despite not supporting either team and only being there under regulus's request.

the strong gusts of wind flew by her face as the slytherin team walked on. booing was heard from around her, but she carried on cheering. she was on the edge of her seat, eagerly watching out for the raven-haired boy who was the reason she was there.

as he stopped on, broom in hand, athena's cheering increased. he was looking around, possibly for a glimpse of her. she cheered his name and he looked up, squinting, and flashed her a smile. she waved in return.

she sat back comfortably on her seat as the captains shook hands and sirius gave her an odd look.

"since when did you care for quidditch that much?" peter snorted.

athena shrugged, "since i've made a friend on the quidditch team."

"slytherin or gryffindor?"

"doesn't matter."

remus was listening in on the conversation and smirked to himself. he knew who this friend was, but peter was yet to find out. peter leaned over to athena and whispered.

"which team are you rooting for then?"

"who do you think i should root for?"

"gryffindor, of course."

"then gryffindor it is, pete."