024

︰୨୧・꒱ ────sixth year: trapped.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary :: a whole lot

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary :: a whole lot. buckle up.
notes :: WE'RE NEARLY DONE HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL??!?
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"but i think i do„

1st june 1978,

"fuck—! tina, baby, faster," regulus groaned, gripping her thighs tightly.

speeding up, athena leaned forward and bit on his ear with a smile.

once his head hit the headboard and he let out a strained moan, she knew he had finished and she took that as a sign to let herself finish, too.

she could hear his heartbeat as she laid on his chest. it was still fast from ten seconds ago and she smiled to herself, already thinking of it.

she traced along his arm, catching her breath. they didn't say anything, but they didn't need to. things were perfect, in that moment and in general.

though the rest of their lives was falling apart, at least they were together and in love.

regulus picked pieces of her hair off his chest, gently braiding some strands into her hair. she wanted to tell him to stop but she was too sleepy, her eyelids heavy and her body exhausted.

"tina.. are you sleeping here?" he asked her.

"i can go back to my dorm if you want," she offered, lifting her head to look at him.

"no. i want you to stay here. but let's get dressed first, i don't know when ev and barty get back."

"okay," she replied quietly, smiling at him.

he stroked her hair as she sat up, pecking her lips before they got dressed. this was their usual routine now, considering they both shared rooms with people in the same friendgroup. there was no worry about being caught or anything, but they'd much rather to not be spotted naked.