019

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: lost.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary :: secrets, comebacks, letters, wolf whistles, lots of fun!!! notes :: i was going to scrap this whole story but it had potential so after MONTHS, i'm reviving it

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary :: secrets, comebacks, letters, wolf whistles, lots of fun!!!
notes :: i was going to scrap this whole story but it had potential so after MONTHS, i'm reviving it.
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"with your hostages, my heart and my car keys„
24th april 1978.

it had been two weeks since the incident. whispers travelled around the castle like a plague. it's official, athena told herself, she was known as the school's whore. the slut.

she liked regulus and kissed sirius, but to everyone else, she fucked them both. remus won't speak to her or sirius, pandora's been different, evan and barty have been trying to cheer her up more than usual — everything's changed.

she didn't go down for breakfast anymore, rarely showing up to dinner and when she did, she'd try her hardest to sit alone. she felt terrible for the shit that evan, barty and sirius were facing due to her drunk decisions.

people have started to lay off sirius by now, two weeks was enough for the guy's backlash. but god knows how long it would last with people talking about her.

and she hadn't seen any sign of regulus since. she's suspected he went home but when she asked pandora about it, she told her he was probably just busy.

why would he even bother going home over someone he didn't care about? someone he wouldn't even put the effort in to date? surely, that same effort wouldn't be enough to make him pack his bags; owl his parents; and arrange going home.

as she walked into her first class of the day, she had walked right into a paper aeroplane, enchanted by none other than nott. she didn't give him the attention he desperately wanted, just stuffed the paper into her pocket and walked to her seat.

she swore that it was the moment her ass hit the chair that someone wolf whistled. she looked around to find out who it was and she saw xeno glaring at a group of ravenclaw boys. she gave him a small smile once their eyes met and he returned it, nodding.

"did you fuck them both at the same time?" someone yelled from the back and athena whipped her head back round to face the right way. next to her was evan's seat but he was nowhere to be seen. she blinked back tears, wishing he was here.