012

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: believe me

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary ::both athena and regulus discover they forgive each other

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary ::
both athena and regulus discover they forgive each other. pandora decides to not stay quiet about things that bug her and remus catches up with athena..

notes ::
believe me. (wink) you will not believe what's about to happen with athena & regulus and after that you will not expect what happens after .. anyways!!! enjoy :)
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"and it whispers who i am„

12th january 1978,

"are you serious?" pandora shrieked. "you're seriously going now? it's one in the morning!"

"i need to return some books," athena retorted.

"athena!" pandora said. "i'm not letting you get in trouble."

"i always sneak out, though, i'll be fine."

pandora groaned and laid on her bed. "fine. don't listen to me."

athena smiled and hugged the blonde. "you're being silly. i promise i won't get caught and i'll be back very soon."

"how are you even going to return if no one's there?" pandora asked.

"i never properly borrowed them. it was after hours when i did it.. so it has to be after hours when i return it."

"gosh, you're such a rule-breaker," panda groaned sarcastically. this earned a cackle from athena before she blew her a kiss and left the room. "don't get caught or else!"

she rolled her eyes as she shut the door and ran down the dormitories.

the wind whipped her hair back as she rushed down the stairs, smiling. despite what happened last night, she felt unusually happy that day. running out of the door, she prayed that nobody would be there, but that was hopeless. there was always at least one person at the library at night. especially on a school night.

she made it to the library quicker than usual, and heaved her books onto the counter, so it'll look like it had never been taken in the morning.