007

︰୨୧・꒱ ────sixth year: wasted beauty

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary ::regulus's secrets spill; james confronts athena; regulus becomes obsessive; regulus confronts athena; athena bursts

summary ::
regulus's secrets spill; james confronts athena; regulus becomes obsessive; regulus confronts athena; athena bursts.

yeah, it's a lot. andddd, there's a cliffhanger. buckle up & enjoy!

notes ::
i'm writing more! i guess? i don't know. but i do realise how there's nearly ten chapters and im still on october so next chapter i'll time skip to hallowe'en. my bad honestly. i'm awful with time.. oops!!
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"like my memories, i don't need that„
5th october 1977,

"potter."

james turned around to face the person calling him, his face showing clear shock when he noticed it was athena standing behind him.

"what are you doing here?" james spat.

"did you forget i go to school here?" athena scoffed. "and i want to talk to you."

"talk to me? what, you're going to tell me about you and black?"

her jaw tightened. she took a breath in and smiled at him.

"no. but on the subject of 'cheating', how are you and evans? you finally got your first lover to love you back.. or did that start ages ago?" athena said, her voice oozing with sarcasm. "potter, did you cheat on me with evans?"

"we're not together," he said. "i don't owe you any answers."

"yes you fucking do!" she shot. "did you fuck her while we were together?"

james's mouth dropped, a disgusted look on his face. "you really think i would?"

"it's either that or you used me to try and get over her."

"or it's neither! i loved you, athena, and i regret it now but it's true. yeah, i liked lily before you, but everything changed the first time we talked. no one believed it. not even sirius or remus. don't fucking sit there and act like i wasn't in love with you while you barely have a fuck. i was the one trying. not you. don't you dare — ever — accuse me of cheating on you or using you."