018

︰୨୧・꒱  ────sixth year: sirius black.

ᥫ᭡

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝summary :: regulus being a jerk & athena doing stupid stuff

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
summary :: regulus being a jerk & athena doing stupid stuff....
notes :: STREAM MIDNIGHTS !!
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"at the beachwood café„
10th april 1978.

a month. it's been a month since athena and regulus stopped.

athena went to breakfast less to avoid him but little did she know he went to breakfast less to avoid her. poor barty and evan were finding it extremely confusing.

barty was walking her to a class one day when he decided to ask. no one told him or evan about the fight, the announcement, the 'agreement.'

"why are you and regulus never at breakfast? do you secretly meet up every morning?" was what he asked.

"no.. um. barty," she said, stopping to look at him. "we've stopped seeing each other."

"oh.. does this mean i have a chance now?"

she caught onto his bantering quickly and laughed under her breath.

"you've always got a chance, hun."

barty snorted and gave her a quick kiss on her head as they arrived at her class. his was just a few corridors away. he waved her off and walked away, her left stalking annoyed into her next class. divination.

she sat next to regulus but didn't dare look at him. it was so beyond stupid that they had seating assignments. they're not babies!

some boy from behind her tapped her shoulder. she turned to look at him, disinterested.

"slytherin common rooms party tonight, ath. invite your mates," he said. she nodded and turned back to her table.

a few moments passed and he tapped her shoulder again. "well, go on then, he's right there."

she let out a frustrated groan. "well if he's right there, dickhead, you can surely invite him yourself?"