PyroBligst and Goodbye Aaarrrggh?

————<•>————

"I tried! But I kept chickening out"————<•>————

————<•>————

We were gathered near the stone wheel in troll market, Jim pressed the Killstone against the wheel, sparks flying from the contact as Claire, Toby and I watched.

Blinky was explaining why Aaarrrgghh was in Trollmarket instead of with his own kind as Jim focused on the stone.

"Long ago, the old wars, Gunmar raided the Krubera Caverns. Gumm-Gumms kidnapped their young to list them for their army" Blinky says.

"If the Krubera are so sensitive to light, how come Aaarrrgghh isn't?" Toby asks.

"Aaarrrgghh! was forced to adapt in many ways, hardened to survive" Blinky explains.

"Is that why he doesn't speak as elegantly as they do?" Claire asks.

"Being ripped away from your home at such a tender age has a way of stunning one's potential" Blinky says as my eyes widen.

"Poor Aaarrrgghh" I mumble.

I walk over to Jim and watch as he inspects the stone.

"What are you thinking trollhunter" I mumble to him.

"Probably something stupid" he says back before pressing the back of the stone to the rapidly moving wheel.

The Killstone began to glow, Jim and I shocked at the sight.

Finally finished, Jim pulled it from between the metal tongs, inspecting it carefully. It had shrunk, a small light shining from within.

Toby couldn't help himself, he had shoved into Jim, trying to reach for it.

"Whoa!" Toby yells.

"Toby! Get back!" I scolded as I grab his arm, pulling him away from Jim.

"This is a delicate and sacred ritual and you're drooling all over it" Jim says as he rubs the stone with his hand.

"Look at that face ting" Claire says with wide eyes.

"Two stones and one more to go" I say as I look at the stone.

Jim's amulet opened, accepting the stone.

"And then we can give Gunmar the payback he deserves" Jim finishes.

We watched as the amulet lifted itself in the air, programming the new stone.

————<•>————

We walked into the hero's forge, looking around at the arena that Jim would have to fight in.

"So, how do we play this game? I really should have asked earlier" Jim chuckled as i grimace.