The Arcane Order Attack and Into The Past?

————꧁꧂————

'What the fuck'————꧁꧂————

'What the fuck'
————꧁꧂————

Everyone gasps as the loud ringing echos through our ears, before we all go tumbling over as the floating castle we're in gets hit by something.

"What's happening?" Claire exclaims as she grabs my arm and helps me up from the floor, attempting to keep her own balance as the castle rocks.

"Have you never been under attack before?" Merlin asks as he grabs out his staff. "To the battlements!"

Everyone quickly runs after Merlin before Claire, Toby and Steve go one way while I follow Merlin, Douxie and the flying cat.

We make it to the tallest battlement and I gasp as I look out into the sky.

A ginormous ship, twice the size of our flying castle is right in front of us. And they most definitely aren't friendly.

"Oh no." The talking cat gasps as he flys around us. "I think we have something of a problem."

"Oh, fuzz buckets." Douxie whispers as we stare at the ship in shock.

It's a giant black skull-shaped ship with accents of fire orange. The eyes are fitted with some sort of light-emitting device and it serves as the headlights of the ship. The lights almost look like a creepy spider.

"What is it? Who are they?" I ask in a hurry.

"They're the Arcane Order...they found us." Merlin says gravely as I look to the two wizards confused.

I then watch as an entrance opens up from the ship, two figures walking out.

One had on what looked like traditional clothes and a stitched up skull on their head, fire emitting from the palm of their hand.

The other had a black cloak on and also had a stitched skull on their head, but with ice emitting from its palm.

Why the fuck do they both have skulls on their heads!

"What the shit." I mutter in shock as they walk to the front of their ship, probably ready to attack.

"Everyone, get to safety, now!" Merlin yells down to the group quickly before looking down to me. "Y/n-"

"Jim. I'll go protect him." I say quickly as I glance back to the two menacing figures at the end of the ship before looking to Merlin and Douxie. "Don't die."