Troll Council Meeting and Everything Falls Apart?

————<•>————

"Looks like rock face has brains for rocks as well"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Toby whines as we swerve through the crystals.

Claire and I are not the most patient people, so we decided to sneak around so we can listen to what's happening between the Tribunal and Vendel.

"Toby, it'll be fine" I promise as I quickly grab his arm, steadying him as he almost trips over his own feet.

"I see no reason for your impatience" I hear Vendel say as we sneak around and duck behind the crystals.

"He may still be alive! There's been no other troll-hunter chosen. Why do we have to move now?" Vendel says as we speak over the crystals and towards the conversation.

"We cannot allow the child's folly to endanger all of trollkind" Queen Ursuna says.

"Foolish he was to go in alone. Should not have gone at all" A Wumpa says.

I can't help but agree, why does Jim have to be so stubborn and heroic?

"If Gunmar finds the boy, what's stopping him from getting out?" Another troll asks.

"Killahead Bridge is locked in the vault" Vendel defends.

"Like a vault will stop Gunmar" Queen Ursuna says bitterly.

Rocks on the table suddenly shook and flew into the air, forming the face of a troll.

"Tear it down, and let the flesh thing perish in the Dark-lands" The rock face said as I frown "Your toy amulet will choose another"

"Those ungrateful turds! We don't have a say about Jim, but volcano guy does?" Toby says bitterly.

"Even in the troll world the leaders suck" I grumble as we look back towards the conversation.

"The troll hunters fate is not yet sealed, the amulet has yet to call another" Vendel says defensively "He may still return to us"

"Captured already he may be, with Gumm-Gunn horde marching for us!" The wumpa says fiercely.

"I am astounded at what I'm hearing. Master Jim's deeds may be brash, yes, but in his short tenure bearing the sacred mantle, the troll hunter slayed Bular the Vicious..." Blinky starts, everyone flasbacking towards Jim slicing his sword and killing Bular.

"Rallied the Troll market against Angor Rot, uncovered the changelings in our midst, and captured the very bridge you now wish to make his tomb!" Blinky says angrily, everyone looking down disappointed in themselves, even makes me feel bad and I've done nothing.

"So many times he has granted our kind mercy, saved us from ourselves! I don't merely ask that we keep the bridge standing, I demand we go in after him!" Blinky yells with his fist in the air.