Taken By Knights and Judgement From King Arthur?

————꧁꧂————

'You are not touching him'————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

"Hey! Let me go!" Steve whines as we all walk along the bridge, our hands tied up and knights around us. "I want my one phone call!"

"Quit it, Steve! Your voice makes me want to jump off this bridge!" I scowl at the boy.

I'm already tense and annoyed, and he's just making it worse.

"Maybe I want you to jump off the bridge." I hear Steve mutter making me go to lunge at him, but Claire and Douxie quickly block my view of Steve with their bodies.

"You need to cool it, Y/n." Douxie whispers to me, noticing the way the knights keep glancing towards me.

"Me? It's him!" I scowl as I nudge my head towards Steve who mockingly sticks his tongue out at me.

"It's both of you. Just cool it." Claire agrees making me sigh.

"Fine. I'll be a good little captive." I say with a fake smile before I walk infront of them and closer towards the carriage.

At least I'm not in Jim's predicament. He's currently being stored in a metal cage on a carriage, a piece of cloth covering it to hide him from the sun and the villagers.

Gods, the outrage these village folk would have at the sight of Jim.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I ask softly, my annoyance immediately disappearing at the sight of Jim.

"I don't know." Jim mumbles tiredly as he looks through the bars. "Y/n, what happened? What are we doing at a Ren faire? Ahh!"

I gasp as Jim puts his hand on the bar, the metal sizzling his hand causing him to hiss and pull his hand away.

"Jim! Merlin, are you okay?" I ask as I up my pace so I can stay near the carriage.

"We're prisoners in the, uh, Dark ages." Douxie awkwardly butts in. "I'd say mid twelfth century with no way home. It's not an ideal situation-"

"Ideal? We have no way to get home!" Claire scowls at the boy causing him to awkwardly cower back from the scary girl.

"Plus, Jim has a shard of evil magic in his chest that's slowly killing him! This is most definitely not ideal!" I whisper yell to the boy.

"Actually, I'm still hurt, but it feels different somehow." Jim says confused as I look to the shard poking out of his chest.

"Different? How's a shard impaled into you supposed to feel?" I ask in an almost sarcastic manner.