Merlins Weird Workshop and A Wall Of History?

SIDE NOTE:

THIS FANFIC JUST GOT 100K READS??? I honestly never thought I would get this far when I started writing, but it really means the world to me! Every vote, comment and message I get brings a smile to my face and I'm so thankful to all of you beautiful readers, I do not know what I did to deserve all this but I'm grateful either way <33

————<•>————

'For once I agree with Toby'————<•>————

————<•>————

"You did not message your mum that!" I say with wide eyes as I look over Jim's shoulder to the message he sent his mum (that was supposed to calm her and make her feel better).

"What's wrong with it?" Jim asks he he reads over it again while we walk.

"On our way to Merlin's tomb, we'll let you know if we make it out alive?" I read before looking to Jim with a blank expression as we continue to walk after getting off the gyre (it was horrible as usual).

"I added a winky smiley face!" Jim says in defence as I just roll my eyes and snatch the phone from Jim.

"Everyone, smile!" I say as I stand infront of everyone with the phone in hand, snapping a selfie of all of us before sending it to Barbara. "There, that'll make her feel better"

"It's cute how well you know my mum" Jim comments as I roll my eyes with a blush on my face.

"Shut up, I just want her to like me" I mumble before stopping in front of a waterfall.

"Y/n, she loves you, trust me" Jim says with a smile as Toby nods along with a laugh.

"You might as well be her second child" Toby exclaims as I chuckle.

We all walk through the waterfall, expecting to get wet but all of us stay dry and instead make it to the other side of the cave.

"Whoa, a hidden entrance" Jim says as I look around the place.

"Yeah, but to where?" Claire asks as she stands next to me.

It's quite dark so I shake my hand to get it to glow, but nothing seems to happen. I continue to shake it around crazily before sighing in defeat.

"Great, my powers are being stupid" I grumble before jumping back as Toby's hammer falls out of his hand and lands where I was standing. "Watch it Toby! That almost hit my foot!"

"The magic in my hammers gone!" Toby says with wide eyes as the actual hammer part disappears and only the handle is left.

"No magics here" Blinky says as he reads writing on the wall. "It appears this hallowed tomb is warded against sorcery"