Blood Goblins and Exploding Factories?

————<•>————

'Whoop there it is'————<•>————

'Whoop there it is'
————<•>————

The group met up at night as we crept behind the alleyway of the Lucia movie theatre. Jim looks behind the wall to make sure no one's there before he turns back around to the group.

"All right, coast is clear" Jim whispers as me and Draal start to walk out from behind the wall. "Nothing like a simple mission to get our mojo back, huh?"

"Did you just say 'mojo'?" Claire asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Did you just say 'our'?" I ask as I copy Claire's face.

"Um...no?" Jim questions as Claire and I just roll our eyes before turning back around.

Aaarrrgghh seems to be putting his new sniffer to the test as he crawls around with his nose touching the floor, attempting to smell out anything suspicious.

"Huh, smell poop" Aaarrrgghh says as he pops his head up from behind the dumpster.

"Ew" Claire says with a grimace.

"Do you smell anything other then poop?" I ask with a sigh.

Aaarrrgghh just lifts up the lid of the dumpster and smells inside it as he picks up what looks like poo and eats it.

"Aaarrrgghh! Gross!" I gag as I dramatically pretend to throw up as Jim pats my back.

"Double Ew" Claire agrees.

Aaarrrgghh wasn't done with the dumpster as he continues to sniff inside it before lifting something out of it.

"Aaarrrgghh what is it?" Blinky asks as the troll licks the item with a pleased hum.

"Mm, cat!" Aaarrrgghh says as he continues to smell the item in his hand. "No. Blood goblin"

"Please tell me that the goblins didn't eat the cat" I ask nervously as Aaarrrgghh and Blinky just awkwardly stare at me before continuing their conversation as I sigh in defeat for the poor cat.

"It cannot be" Blinky gasps.

"Blood goblins? Are those the green ones or the blue ones?" Toby asks confused as I try to remember ever seeing blue goblins. I should really pay attention more.

"Contrary to their name, blood goblins are white" Blinky says.

"So their like vampires but in goblin form" I say as I laugh at the irony.