Prison Break and Parting Ways Oncemore?

————꧁꧂————

'I love you, Trollhunter'————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

Breaking out all the trolls from their cages was apparently the easy part.

Our plan of getting everyone out of Camelot was halted by the sound of Steve singing, and for once I was glad to hear his voice.

"My lord Arthur's in the building." Steve sings loudly, somehow managing to get his voice to carry all the way to the dungeons. "Watch out, y'all. He's here to do some creep-killing. Get out of here."

Everyone was silent for a moment, the anxiety in the room getting to an all time high. I nervously step closer to Jim, our sides grazing against each other's.

"Now, now, everyone just stay calm." Douxie whispers sternly to the large group of trolls, goblins and gremlins.

Not a second after he said that, the group all screamed and yelled in fear before they go charging towards the exit of the dungeons. They don't even try to not knock the one who saved them (Me!) and instead cause me to go tumbling into Jim's arms (who could barely hold himself up as it is) while Douxie goes falling to the ground.

It was chaos.

I quickly regain my balance while Douxie stands back to his feet, all of us watching the backs of the trolls before they disappear from the dungeons.

"Uhhh...now what?" I ask Douxie.

"We run." Douxie states, and off we went.

I make sure to quickly throw Jim's arm around my shoulder as I try and balance the weak troll, while also attempting to keep up with a Douxies fast pace. We even had that female troll run with us, which was nice and considerate of her considering all the other trolls ran for their lives.

"Is this part of your plan?" Archie asks Douxie incredulously as we run out of the castle (the castle gate was completely knocked off its hinges) and through the streets of Camelot looking for an escape.

"I'm improvising!" Douxie exclaims as he fiddles with his magic bracelet.

"Improvise better!" I exclaim back, casting the female troll a worried look as she decides to turn into the alleyway.

I quickly focus back on Jim.

"Are you alright?" I stress as the troll grunts slightly.

I practically had him smothered at my side. His arm was tight around my shoulders while my arm was wrapped tightly around his waist.